McPake to Hibs (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

Centre-back is probably the one position we can afford to lose someone. (Cameron's not injured is he?)

wingy

Centre-back is probably the one position we can afford to lose someone. (Cameron's not injured is he?)
Back in around two weeks ,wood just back from poeeibly his third injury this season ,so we've gone from a plethora to borderline

ajsccfc

I don't know, our entire back line on Saturday have or can play in the middle, as well as all having experience out wide too. Add in Clarke, Wood, Cameron and Hussey (depending on how available they all are) and I'd certainly go for that if it allows us to get someone in to help further upfield.

If worst comes to worst, Clive Platt as a Dion-esque emergency centre back.

shmmeee

get Eastwood out and thats pretty much it for losing all the deadwood now

Would rather see ROD go than Freddy myself. Still think a match fit Freddy has a lot to offer and he seems to have had an epiphany recently

ccfcway

Would rather see ROD go than Freddy myself. Still think a match fit Freddy has a lot to offer and he seems to have had an epiphany recently

purely cause his contract is coming to an end..

Need to get himself in the shop window, he doesnt care about CCFC, just wants another championship club, and not to drop to League One

J

Jack Griffin

Thing is, ROD may come good in league one next year, Eastwood wont !

A good Lge One striker will not be that hard to get hold of in the transfer window, I don't think ROD has developed since he came here.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Good move for both parties. Hes off our books (so no more funding his rehab) and its not pike we're struggling in the CB department.

The lad does have quality, but we could really do without any footballer who struggles to play a whole 90 minutes.

Also, this season when hes played, hes made too many mistakes for my liking.

Good luck Jimmy

skablue

McPake has been unlucky with injuries, seem's his missus wanted to get back to Scotland or at least that was his excuse, good luck to him, don't expect to see him play for city again, hope AT can bring another loan in assuming Hib's are covering all McPake's wages.

shmmeee

purely cause his contract is coming to an end..

Need to get himself in the shop window, he doesnt care about CCFC, just wants another championship club, and not to drop to League One

See that's why I'd get rid of ROD. I'd want both gone at the end of the season regardless.

WillieStanley

All the best to him. Die hard defender who was really unlucky with injuries. I'm assuming that this is probably the last we'll see of him!!

torchomatic

Yes, good luck to him. He will always be one of the "if only" players like David McNamee. Shame, but injuries go the better of him.

All the best to him. Die hard defender who was really unlucky with injuries. I'm assuming that this is probably the last we'll see of him!!

torchomatic

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Might just be coincidence, but all the right moves seem to have happened since Fisher and his Charlton mate (Waddock is it??) came in??

Hope they're here for the long run, atleast while SISU are sticking around as although I still want them out, they seem to have turned a corner in how we're being run, player personnel wise atleast.

Nonleagueherewecome

Dunno, I still haven't seen a single permanent signing since they arrived, and in terms of numbers we are no better than we were. Not to mention the Lukas fee clearly being unavailable to Thorn: it's free's or loans only. At least KD managed to squeeze a bit of the loose change from Sturridge/Turner/Aron deals to spend on Cody. The present board have handed over precisely zero pence!:mad:

covcity4life

hes good when he plays,hopefully he can get some form over there,for now we will welcome the money for loan wages,its more important

skyblueinBaku

Best of luck to him. It's a great pity about his injury record. If all our players had shown the same spirit and commitment as him, we'd probably be in a better league position.

Users who are viewing this thread