McPake to Hibs (1 Viewer)

Bertola

Sky Sports news says McPake is signing for Hibs on loan.

Obviously there was some truth in that Telegraph report a few weeks back

Lord_Nampil

Mcpakes misses never settled when they moved down so its no surprise to be fair, have no problem with him just a shame he never got a real long run in the side but injury played a big part in that!!!

shmmeee

Thought he was out of contract in the summer? That's what the CT said when the transfer request story ran. I think we gave him a year extension to get himself fit in the summer.

Brighton Sky Blue

Hibs have been absolutely dreadful this season in the SPL-finances also pretty tight there so they're not really in a position to shell out for a fee. I can only assume he's moving for geographical reasons as they're stuck at the bottom of that terrible league with little else going for them...

MatthewWallis

Where is this story? I can't find it on their website?

Thought he was out of contract in the summer? That's what the CT said when the transfer request story ran. I think we gave him a year extension to get himself fit in the summer.

He signed a new contract in August

skybluegod

ummm didn't thorn say that he wasn't going to let him go unless we can get another CB in because cameron is injured??

TheHellion

ummm didn't thorn say that he wasn't going to let him go unless we can get another CB in because cameron is injured??

Can Hermann play CB as well as LB? If he can then possibly when Hussey/Wood get fit, we'd have that base covered?

rob9872

I imagine we will want a fee but I guess if he is back home, settled and injury free then he will undoubtedly be able to perform at that level and he is in the shop window.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Like Mcpake but if it allows us to strengthen in other positions then good, no point in just getting another CB to replace Mcpake imo.

Grendel

A liability. If some club is stupid enough to buy him good.

AFCCOVENTRY

I suspect we could be getting another experienced head at the back...

But my earlier thinking was that we only got Herman because McPake was joining Hibs.

Remember we have sisu involved...

Covstu

i didnt think he was terrible but obviously not showing in AT plans, if he needs to move on good luck to him.

hamil99

Facebook User
Maybe thorns got another decent loan signing lined up and was told he couldnt hav the money unless he freed it up through a player leaving. Maybe there had been interest in mcpake so thorn knew he could ship him out quickly. Pure speculation on my behalf mind.

Astute

I wonder if they would say undisclosed if they got nothing for him?

Astute

If he has not gone yet how do you know we are going to loan him out?

wingy

Is it the other Edinborough lot who are having trouble getting paid ,otherwise he'll be back sooner.

Rich

And it's bye bye Jock the Crock, away he goes.
Up north in scotland, where nobody goes.

He'll be back injured in a couple of weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread