McNulty (1 Viewer)

Garryb80

Don’t matter if we’re going for it go out & go for it hence Peterborough we probably haven’t got the budget to go for it & that’s even before saying we don’t have a ground yet.
But you dont know the budget so its all assumption.

cc84cov

But you dont know the budget so its all assumption.
The budget is on a shoestring as it always will be at best where’s the funds coming from ? Season ticket sales ? Kit sales ? My point is it was a sales pitch to keep fans on side for a little longer

Tommo1993

McNulty or Stockdale will not play for City again. Let’s all be grown ups and get over it, eh.

Garryb80

The budget is on a shoestring as it always will be at best where’s the funds coming from ? Season ticket sales ? Kit sales ? My point is it was a sales pitch to keep fans on side for a little longer
We have already signed 2 players where their existing team couldn't match our offer. Hardly shoestring is it

Nick

Administrator
How do you know what it will be?

Liquid Gold

I think our best chance is that we’re able to reduce what Reading owe in the first place meaning our outlay on him would be less but just lowering our budget in future.

stgeorge1966

FFS McNulty is not coming back he is on 8000 a week for the next 3 years which is over a million ... We offered him an extra 500 a week which took him up to 2200 a week...

Nick

Administrator
I’m sure Robins would of liked Eisa but the fee & wages we wouldn’t even get close too the Doncaster keeper the new number 1 to me shows we don’t have a big budget
The one Doncaster couldn't match the wages?

It's almost as if you just repeat things over and over and over when you don't really know.

Strange

cc84cov

The one Doncaster couldn't match the wages?

It's almost as if you just repeat things over and over and over when you don't really know.

Strange
No1 really knows but let’s look at previous pre seasons when have they ever pumped money into a going for it squad.

Nick

Administrator
No1 really knows but let’s look at previous pre seasons when have they ever pumped money into a going for it squad.
It's only you going on about pumping money, multiple times.

How much is the posh owner pumping in, or does he just have a decent transfer policy?

clint van damme

We signed players for 500, 300 and 200 thousand last close season if figures are to be believed.
Pretty big money for league 1.

Reactions: vow

Nick

Administrator
Lol mate you spend your life glued to this forum
What's wrong, didn't you like the common sense pointing out your inane, repetitive shite?

Oh well. Lol pal m8 me posting doesn't change that you aren't the brightest.

cc84cov

You should probably stick to just wanking over them then pal m8
Haha very good but I’m all honestly it’s a bit silly giving it the Johnny big balls over here don’t you think happy to speak face to face with you though my friend

Garryb80

True, though I think there's enough evidence to say our budget isn't a 'shoestring'.
There is but he ignores questions with clear answers different to his opinion. We spent money last summer and have already outbid for players this summer yet he still cant see it.,

clint van damme

There is but he ignores questions with clear answers different to his opinion. We spent money last summer and have already outbid for players this summer yet he still cant see it.,

It seems ridiculous to comment on budgets and signings on the first day of June as well.
This close season may turn out to be a car crash, but it will be several weeks before we know

Users who are viewing this thread