McNulty (1 Viewer)

no_loyalty

Bored of these McNulty threads he chose his path leave him too it I personally don’t want him back after how he left

So you'd rather he fucked off to Sunderland?

If there is any possibility he would want to come back here on loan, Robins will sign him.

no_loyalty

How do you know he will sign him ? Don’t care where he goes he’s old news

I don't to be fair, they were linked with him before he went to Hibs.

Surely you would want to see him back here, if it was possible?

cc84cov

I don't to be fair, they were linked with him before he went to Hibs.

Surely you would want to see him back here, if it was possible?
Not too fussed about him mate the way he left to me wasn’t right I wouldn’t have the player back.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
We need someone to score goals. He scores goals. Why would we not go back?

I don’t like going back to old players but that’s because most who have left have left for a reason (shite), or have gone onto make better careers then come back to us for one last pay check (Baker, McSheffrey etc).

But in the case of mcNulty im sure even he would admit the move to reading hasn’t worked out well for him (understatement) and if the opportunity to move, whether to us or somewhere else, he’d want to take it and come with fire in his belly. So I’d have him back in a shot!

Tommo1993

Yep. City fans putting 2 and 2 together, and getting 7. They love a nothing story don’t they.

Magwitch

Always a gamble buying back former players and in the McNulty case a prolific scorer all be it for just a season but then all striker signings there’s a risk. Would depend on cost Reading will want a good chunk of their money back I’d guess atleast a million then who could we get for the same money, lots I would think.
Then what would our fans expect, doubtful he would score anywhere near 28, with all that in mind I wouldn’t bother to be honest we can’t afford the gamble.

skybluesam66

IF we can get him fully fit, just watch the play off semi and Final again - you will see what a good player he was
he is far better than anything we had last season, and would still score 20 goals in league 1 IF FIT

Colin Steins Smile

This might be an option, IF McNulty drops his wage demands. As the transfer fee we received is bound to be paid in stages over time and if the club waived some of the later payments due, then Reading would might go for it.
However, I would be concerned about his level of fitness, as he looked a bit heavy when I last saw him playing in Scotland & how much he expects to earn.

higgs

This might be an option, IF McNulty drops his wage demands. As the transfer fee we received is bound to be paid in stages over time and if the club waived some of the later payments due, then Reading would might go for it.
However, I would be concerned about his level of fitness, as he looked a bit heavy when I last saw him playing in Scotland & how much he expects to earn.
If he's hungry like he was in league two then I could see him got a lot of goals for us in league one. You could see he was too good for league two when he played for us his reading of the game was excellent. It would be a no brainer if we could get him back

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

cc84cov

Hadnt realised it was August yet. Must be mistaken
Don’t matter if we’re going for it go out & go for it hence Peterborough we probably haven’t got the budget to go for it & that’s even before saying we don’t have a ground yet.

Users who are viewing this thread