Mcnally (1 Viewer)

stupot07

That's a bit harsh!
Though they're clearly not at the level of Maatsen and JCS.
They are also less experienced than those 2, something mentioned when we signed them.

Cuffy had played more first team games before coming here than Maatsen, including playing in the championship.

They are both poor loan signings, albeit Cuffy has improved marginally.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Pete

Cuffey is the Ryan Giles scenario all over again. Taken from a team lower in the league that he was doing well at, to not be used by us. I wonder if we’ll get him back next year
Hope not we need better. He will improve and will have a long and successful professional career I’m sure

Boosh

Hope not we need better. He will improve and will have a long and successful professional career I’m sure

Unlike you to be so critical! Rotherham fans liked him he might just be burned out after a long season. Have to see how he goes next season

Sky Blue Pete

Unlike you to be so critical! Rotherham fans liked him he might just be burned out after a long season. Have to see how he goes next season
I’m sorry
As I say he will have a long and successful professional career
If he’d been here for the year he would have progressed much like Callum doyle has
He’s not quite pacy enough
He’s not quite strong enough defensively
He’s not quite confident enough going forward
The one thing he does do is take people on and sometimes it comes off
Should have got the assist for goddens winner against hull but godden missed
Didn’t mean it hypercritically just we need better

Londonccfcfan

That tackle though .

What a fantastic future he has ahead of him .. genuinley what a superb centre half at just 22
Absolutely a different class..stick my neck out and say one of the most assured and COMPLETE defenders I seen in the championship this year.

Can see why Burnley Forked out £2M on him. A bit out of our price range now.

Esoterica

McNally's neck is abnormally long, it's actually 3cm longer than one of Jamie Allen's legs. Between him and Bidwell's hunchback, we don't want to fall foul of the EFL's new rule for next season - from the 2023/24 season you can only have 1 player in the matchday squad who can give themselves a blowjob.

1679416330496.png

Last edited:

stupot07

I’m sorry
As I say he will have a long and successful professional career
If he’d been here for the year he would have progressed much like Callum doyle has
He’s not quite pacy enough
He’s not quite strong enough defensively
He’s not quite confident enough going forward
The one thing he does do is take people on and sometimes it comes off
Should have got the assist for goddens winner against hull but godden missed
Didn’t mean it hypercritically just we need better
100%.
Like a lot of PL academy graduates he will have a decent football league career, but he doesn't have an outstanding attribute to make it in the prem and is half a yard too slow.

For me he along with JWE is a poor loan because in January you need people who can come in and do a job straight away, you can't afford 15 games to get going because you only have 23 max.

Esoterica

100%.
Like a lot of PL academy graduates he will have a decent football league career, but he doesn't have an outstanding attribute to make it in the prem and is half a yard too slow.

For me he along with JWE is a poor loan because in January you need people who can come in and do a job straight away, you can't afford 15 games to get going because you only have 23 max.

Agree with the theory but do think they're being judged on their parent clubs as much as ability sometimes (by myself included). They have played their parts in an excellent run of form, even if they haven't been match winners, and bulked out what was a threadbare squad. 6/10 signings for me so far.

robbiethemole

Norton-Cuffey getting rave reviews from FL72, as the next great Arsenal academy product.
It's almost as if they see a good player needing games at a higher level than previously, but who to believe?? SBT experts or experienced footy people..................hhmmm

stupot07

Norton-Cuffey getting rave reviews from FL72, as the next great Arsenal academy product.
It's almost as if they see a good player needing games at a higher level than previously, but who to believe?? SBT experts or experienced footy people..................hhmmm
I would have a quick flick though the last few years of this. Picked by experts most don't make it, despite being at big clubs.

Funnily enough 2017 Brighton....Danny Cashman

We are judging it with what we see with our own eyes. We have seen many loan players over the last 20 years since we dropped out of the premier league and very few have had a premier league career - Jack Cork, Warnock, Van Aarnholt and Henderson are the only ones I can remember.

I think Cuffy will have a decent league career but he he won't make it Arsenal or in the Premier league.

Last edited:

steve cooper

McNally's neck is abnormally long, it's actually 3cm longer than one of Jamie Allen's legs. Between him and Bidwell's hunchback, we don't want to fall foul of the EFL's new rule for next season - from the 2023/24 season you can only have 1 player in the matchday squad who can give themselves a blowjob.

View attachment 28788
Players with long necks
Ben Sheaf and Jack Charlton to name but two.

249442.jpg gettyimages-1293627867-612x612.jpg

Sick Boy

View attachment 28788
Is it true that Allen is only 5ft2 tall?

Users who are viewing this thread