McDonald to be sold ? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
No different to letting Haynes go, will be 4th choice.

Get money for him while we can!

SkyBlueCRJ

Interesting to see how he will do this season. Quite surprised that he managed to secure a move to a League One club given his 'ropey' performance record last season. However, on his day he was one of the best CB's in League Two so he clearly has talent. Wish him all the best.

EDIT: Any guesses on how much he went for?

Last edited by a moderator:

covcity4life

hmmm thompson better than him? why ddint he play last season at all then?

trust in robins though

good luck ROD, thanks for helping us get promoted

Alkhen

Shame but I'm not too worried ,

I struggle to understand what happened to him, he was the standout defender for a big chunk of the season. a few crap games and then he couldn't get near the team.

was it just bad timing with others playing them selves above him in the pecking order, bad attitude or some incident?

Mr Panda

On a scale of 1 - 10, with one being I'm making you look light right mugs and 10 being I'm just doing this for a laugh, how much are you having us on?

I revealed Ogogo early June when Brown was signed and stated a few days ago McDonald is leaving. Said one in and one out today earlier this morning... this is the one out.

Governmac

I revealed Ogogo early June when Brown was signed and stated a few days ago McDonald is leaving. Said one in and one out today earlier this morning... this is the one out.

So if we were to announce someone today, what time do you reckon?

CCFC_Charlie

Does anyone know who the replacement CB is likely to be? Agree with the decision to sell McDonald, he really let us down in the second half of last season. Yeovil and Lincoln two games that spring to mind.

hill83

What are Joy's favourite flavour crisps do you think

a228bd9f7f5cfb96c5db8786b7041ffe--weird-food-funny-food.jpg

Pete in Portugal

Shame but I'm not too worried ,

I struggle to understand what happened to him, he was the standout defender for a big chunk of the season. a few crap games and then he couldn't get near the team.

was it just bad timing with others playing them selves above him in the pecking order, bad attitude or some incident?

He had "personal problems" according to Robins.

HerneBayGaz

Sorry to see him go, Always have 100% but lost form made basic errors costing goals.

Would struggle in this league. Northampton saw that inconsistency in him, That's why they let him go

Esoterica

Interesting to see how he will do this season. Quite surprised that he managed to secure a move to a League One club given his 'ropey' performance record last season. However, on his day he was one of the best CB's in League Two so he clearly has talent. Wish him all the best.

EDIT: Any guesses on how much he went for?
Not much I'd guess - either paying his Cov wages off or covering the undisclosed fee we paid for him in the first place.

ccfcricoh

One of those transfers that makes sense for everyone...

Wouldnt have cut it for us or was excess to requirements
He gets game time
Wimbledon have a good league 2 defender

larry_david

When we signed Rod with mcnulty I knew we were going for it. Fact is Rod was outstanding first half of the season and shocking for the second. His form in pre season was worrying, i did not want him in the back 4 on sat. So thanks Rod for helping us get up and good luck this season.

CBs for Sat I'm assuming is hyam and a now fit Willis?

Users who are viewing this thread