Transfer Rumour McCallum..... (1 Viewer)

SlowerThanPlatt

Personally I will be very surprised if he ends up at Liverpool.

It seems like an agent led story, remember the likes of Bayliss and Maddison being linked to Liverpool, Man City and United before ending up at much lesser clubs.

lifeskyblue

Think McCallum has the greater potential to eventually make it to the top but a move to Arsenal, Liverpool or wherever now is just not the right time for the lad. This and another full season and I think he could choose any club he wants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I reckon he'd prefer Liverpool to Arsenal. That's if there's any truth in these "transfer rumours".

Gint11

McCallum has done well to break into the side and I rate him. I thought he was poor yesterday but he is nowhere near ready for the championship or premier league. Other than money it would be pointless and potentially damaging to his game minutes and career.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

But if he was being sold wouldn't we rest him so he didn't get injured and put the deal in jeopardy? Especially as we've got Mason to drop in.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

If he was going to Arsenal would love to get Nkeitah on loan as part of the deal. Dunno if Arsenal would be happy for him to drop to L1 but he's not got game time at Leeds and he'd be very likely to get it here.

stevefloyd

Mccallum has better distribution, both get cauggt with balls played in behind them mccullum recovers quicker but is a very good prospect

mrtrench

He is 19. And not 20 until September. He's coming from a club that has built an excellent reputation for young players who go on and make it.

I'm not surprised he's attracting interest. How many players did Crewe sell that were over-hyped in the 90s and Noughties?

SlowerThanPlatt

It’s clever from his agency. Get someone to write up a story linking their client to a big club = player becomes more well known, people who have never heard of him before now know who he is. Click click.

The Secret Footballer books are good for this type of thing. He wanted a move from his club, got in touch with an old journalist he knew and the next day had a column with all these clubs who wanted to sign him.

CovUpNorth

If he was going to Arsenal would love to get Nkeitah on loan as part of the deal. Dunno if Arsenal would be happy for him to drop to L1 but he's not got game time at Leeds and he'd be very likely to get it here.
Judging by Arsenal today he’ll probably get into their first team.

Adge

Latest we heard yesterday was Leeds and Villa in Jan.

cc84cov

He’s been in the shop windows a while now under no doubt in my mind he’s been played regular as the club probably knew he was going to maximise the fee we will get,No doubt in my mind he will play higher than Bayliss for me defo premiership at some point.

Always said McCallum reminded me of a young Ashley Cole at Times.

SlowerThanPlatt

He’s been in the shop windows a while now under no doubt in my mind he’s been played regular as the club probably knew he was going to maximise the fee we will get,No doubt in my mind he will play higher than Bayliss for me defo premiership at some point.

Always said McCallum reminded me of a young Ashley Cole at Times.

Perhaps I’m missing something but how does Bayliss come into this discussion? Ones a left back the others a centre midfielder

pusbccfc

He won't play a single minute for Liverpool.

no_loyalty

Going to be signed by Liverpool and loaned back to us apparently.

Users who are viewing this thread