McBean /. Free Kick (1 Viewer)

Joy Division

You only have to watch a series of old clips to see how rose tinted our view of Oggy was/is. He made mistake after mistake.

He had a period in the early 90's where he wasn't playing well and got dropped for Jonathan Gould, other than that was was a top top keeper.

Shit kicking though.

hamil99

Facebook User
MAin thing i took from that clip was Addai's howlers! Jesus whats he doing in the team if he cant catch!

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

I don't understand this idea that Lameiras gets stuck in, I've always thought of him as a bottler in the tackle and afraid to put his head where it could get hurt.

He plays the dark arts of the game. He winds opposition players up, he dives and feigns injuries to try and get opposition players booked and sent off, he surrounds the face of ref and tries to pressure them into decisions and he will get in the faces of the opposition players if he doesn't like something. That isn't really getting stuck in imo.

He does the above but as for being strong and committed in tackles and winning 50-50 balls, he's never stood out.

Agree with this, it's more the nibbly, cynical side of things that Lameiras does. Wouldn't call it getting 'stuck in'.

Nick

Administrator
I don't understand this idea that Lameiras gets stuck in, I've always thought of him as a bottler in the tackle and afraid to put his head where it could get hurt.

He plays the dark arts of the game. He winds opposition players up, he dives and feigns injuries to try and get opposition players booked and sent off, he surrounds the face of ref and tries to pressure them into decisions and he will get in the faces of the opposition players if he doesn't like something. That isn't really getting stuck in imo.

He does the above but as for being strong and committed in tackles and winning 50-50 balls, he's never stood out.

No I didn't mean it as in putting in match winning 50-50s, he does leave the boot in though on occasion and give a bit of a kick.

That's what I meant by stuck in, rather than somebody who gets kicked and stands about with their arms in the air, he usually gives his all to catch them up to mainly kick them back.

Again, he isn't going to be fighting McGregor any time soon either.

oxymoron

He's banging in goals, he's probably going to sign for us, he should be on the bench

What on earth is Andre Wright here for?

covcity4life

whats point of bringing him up? can understand mcbean loan but not wrights???? they both same. 2 young strikers who TM thought could help us this season

its only october and mcbean is saviour and wright isnt needed. brilliant

Nick

Administrator
whats point of bringing him up? can understand mcbean loan but not wrights???? they both same. 2 young strikers who TM thought could help us this season

its only october and mcbean is saviour and wright isnt needed. brilliant

Because Wright is on the bench, and people think McBean might be a better option.

covcity4life

Because Wright is on the bench, and people think McBean might be a better option.

what on earth is wright doing here is not the same as saying i think McBean might be a better option

*once again i should stress id love to see mcbean get a chance in first team

Ash

Bloody hell, I remember Addai was sought after when we brought him in. Looks shite!

higgs

He must be about 6'5 ud expect him to be plucking balls out of d air not being lobbed

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread