Max biamou (2 Viewers)

BackRoomRummermill

This is a guess but he must be on 2K a week so by my reckoning the last year a 100K wages for someone who has contributed less in games than the ball boy , CCFC need funds , we cannot carry passengers , if he gets loaned what’s the point he is 28 years old no one will take him . The man is club Ballast

I am only writing what you will all be saying by Christmas

fatso

This is a guess but he must be on 2K a week so by my reckoning the last year a 100K wages for someone who has contributed less in games than the ball boy , CCFC need funds , we cannot carry passengers , if he gets loaned what’s the point he is 28 years old no one will take him . The man is club Ballast
Seriously, you need to go and have a lie down!

clint van damme

what utter drivel.
If he's on 100K a year then his winner against MK to set up the Brighton game means he's paid for himself.

BackRoomRummermill

what utter drivel.
If he's on 100K a year then his winner against MK to set up the Brighton game means he's paid for himself.

I am not even going to answer that , I would if I were you check amazon for a new abacus , obviously all that money paid for him ....

But still wasted on ballast overhead

Looking forward to all the back peddling of experts when the following scenarios happen

Released by club = a lovely bloke
Actually plays and is above his ability = still coming back from injury
Another injury = oh well we could have won the league if he was fit

clint van damme

Did all the money go to Biamou

Of course not, but his winner put us in to the fifth round, prize money in the region of £180,000 plus gate receipts.
Now you may think that's a rather simplistic and lazy way of measuring a players contribution, you may have a point, but that's what happens with strikers, Mark Robins saved Alex Fergusons job, Mark McNulty fired us to promotion etc.

But it does illustrate that to refer to him as a leech and ballast is utter nonsense.

theferret

I've learnt something new today. Unless you are a regular starter, even one of the lower earners, you are a burden on the club. We should offload the entire U23 squad. All leeches.

Max will probably get more game time than many of the squad players. Can see him featuring off the bench regularly.

fernandopartridge

He's on way less than 2k you crank

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

BackRoomRummermill

I've learnt something new today. Unless you are a regular starter, even one of the lower earners, you are a burden on the club. We should offload the entire U23 squad. All leeches.

Max will probably get more game time than many of the squad players. Can see him featuring off the bench regularly.

You said it U23 players , who have potential

What about the over 28 ‘s ???

Otis

I'm not sure WTF is actually going on here. We have a so-called supporter coming on with the sole intention to slag off one of our players. I'm not entirely sure why, seems completely random. Had some sort of run-in with him?
Or been run over by him.

BackRoomRummermill

I'm not sure WTF is actually going on here. We have a so-called supporter coming on with the sole intention to slag off one of our players. I'm not entirely sure why, seems completely random. Had some sort of run-in with him?

So no one has ever slagged off any players ? Hmm think breathe type ,

Of course burge was never slagged off or indeed Kevin Kyle to name but two

It’s a forum have an opinion

BackRoomRummermill

Ok all ways aside I am going to stop berating Eddie the max eagle and let him do it all for me

Respect your opinions thank god we can can still have them

ccfc1234

How is he a passanger. What has he done to deserve that title. We have played one game in the league and have a cup game I would expect him to play in next week. We need a squad and he is part of it. If he was on Gareth Bale type wages you may have a point but am confident that is not the case!
As some have said your comments seem almost personal....

PVA

Maxine Biamou will go far in his football career ... as long as transport is provided

VXw2zf4.gif

Evo1883

When all is said and done, we wouldn't have got promoted back to league 1 without his 7 or so goals in the last 10 games

clint van damme

So no one has ever slagged off any players ? Hmm think breathe type ,

Of course burge was never slagged off or indeed Kevin Kyle to name but two

It’s a forum have an opinion

It's the vitriolic way you're slating him that people are most objecting to.
Its ok to have a negative opinion of him. Lots of people on here don't rate him.

BackRoomRummermill

It's the vitriolic way you're slating him that people are most objecting to.
Its ok to have a negative opinion of him. Lots of people on here don't rate him.

I do not give a fat rats left testicle , it’s my opinion and like I say I will let the legend himself through playing or not do all the talking ...

Users who are viewing this thread