Matty Godden (3 Viewers)

Evo1883

Been told to find a new club, apparently. I wonder what has gone on?
Didn't get that impression from Robins after the game , why would he play him ?

Surely fans can't be that silly to not be able to work out that the abuse he's getting online almost constantly by some supporters is getting to him ? Even CWR talked about it
To me it explains the lads attitude today

Sick Boy

Surely fans can't be that silly to npt be able to work out that the abuse he's getting online almost constantly by some supporters is getting to him ? Even CWR talked about it
Do you mean being tagged into stuff on social media?

Greggs

Surely fans can't be that silly to not be able to work out that the abuse he's getting online almost constantly by some supporters is getting to him ? Even CWR talked about it
Where does he get abuse? I thought he was much liked and a good pro?

Evo1883

Where does he get abuse? I thought he was much liked and a good pro?
Nah he's constantly slagged off by id say a good couple dozen same faces all the time on social media , has been for months .. he blocked a few and they got angry about that aswell .. CWR mentioned it today .. acknowledging he does get alot of stick

Greggs

Gets all sorts of abuse on social media by our supporters

Isn't the abuse after his behaviour today? Where is the abuse that's lead to it. Not doubtful, but I don't use twitter, Instagram etc.

NorthernWisdom

Oh Evo, Evo. Look at yourself and your responses!

Greggs

Nah he's constantly slagged off by id say a good couple dozen same faces all the time on social media , has been for months .. he blocked a few and they got angry about that aswell .. CWR mentioned it today .. acknowledging he does get alot of stick
Fucking hell!

TomRad85

It is out of order, having opinions about players on a forum between ourselves is one thing, going after a player via their personal social media is cuntish. Not sure why some people have to be that way. I blame the parents.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

NorthernWisdom

Not with you sorry
Horse Curacao GIF by Pippi's opvang

TomRad85

Unless it's Craig Bellamy or Lee Hughes of course...

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

hamertime

Cov fans never cease to amaze me, simms is not fit to lace his boots simple as. Godden is a proper footballer. Will be our loss he will go to another championship club and end up scoring against us.

Greggs

Cov fans never cease to amaze me, simms is not fit to lace his boots simple as. Godden is a proper footballer. Will be our loss he will go to another championship club and end up scoring against us.
Cov?

Evo1883

he clearly reads socials .. hasn't posted for weeks and weeks now either and used to post regular

Greggs

he clearly reads socials .. hasn't posted for weeks and weeks now either and used to post regular
I'm not saying you're a stalker, but what you're saying makes you sound like a stalker.

fatso

100% agree.
The fucking weird thing is some people think Simms should start instead !!!

Hopefully today will convince them that, if Godden is best utilised from the bench, then we need to bring in another striker during this window to start games.

Users who are viewing this thread