Matty Godden Injury (1 Viewer)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I’ve been to every game other than Forest Green and Portsmouth. How about you?

How many players in our league will score more than Hiwula from the left of a front three?

I've watched most games.

Hiwula has been totally dog shit all season and wasted so many chances. It's pretty clear that we are in the shit considering he is still one of our better options.

ccfchoi87

Your still not making any coherent responses to my point.

Your point is that they are proven shit. I think they’ve proven themselves as more than adequate at this level. I guess there’s some things Ifollow don’t show you pal. Actually given your opinion on Sterling I see why.

christonabike

What did you get?
Some chicken burger and fries. My daughter loves to go and I’ve never been with her so made the effort and went. She loves it so that’s all that counts. It’s in my eyes over priced but she enjoys it plus it will keep her going at the game tonight with er indoors as I had to work until gone 6.
The showcase one was where we went as the one in town you have to queue to get in apparently!

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Your point is that they are proven shit. I think they’ve proven themselves as more than adequate at this level. I guess there’s some things Ifollow don’t show you pal. Actually given your opinion on Sterling I see why.

Stevie Wonder could tell you how useless Hiwula has been this opinion.

Another irrelevant reply really.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

There is Hiwula, even though he's out of form. Probably see Bremang making the bench more often, or occasionally Bapaga. If I were MR I'd definitely be on the phone to Tranmere asking to annul Ponti's loan.

cc84cov

Decided to ask Godden myself messaged him On Instagram he said hopefully not long read into that what you will

stay_up_skyblues

I expect Hiwulu to hit form soon and move toward a similar tally to last season. If/when we go two up top I don’t think him and Biamou together with O’Hare behind is too bad a cover temporarily. Bigger problem if Godden is out for several months though.

Users who are viewing this thread