Transfer Rumour Matt Godden (1 Viewer)

Mask

Not someone I really knew about before before but looking at his stats and through the videos, seems like he could be just what we need and seems very capable at League One level. Headers, one on one finishes, penalties... Seems to like getting fully involved. Hope it's a done deal soon!

Liquid Gold

Yeah when he was at Stevenage still.
One of those "Peterborough always make these good lower league signings, why can't we?"

Yeah - said I was being Pendantic - the Wimbledon and Gillingham games stick out.
We also won a lot of those games by a single goal, Plymouth at home a Baka pen. WE should have been out of sight on Saturday against Southend too. Hopefully he's the sort of player that can put these games to bed before the last 10 minutes.

Nick

Administrator
I think he would still fit into the formation we play, with wide players whipping the ball in he seems to have a knack of being there for the tap in.

CCFC72

Out of interest, would people have preferred Walker (younger, unproven at this level) or Godden (at the peak of his potential).
We have enough untried/young/development players. Experience to get us 20 goals this season please.

Magwitch

Don’t understand the apprehension, we need a striker, we also need experience he is both, scored 18 last season. Think some on here need to realise the market we can shop in, we can’t afford to buy from the championship so to get one of the better division one strikers has to be good surely and 28 is no age. As for the rumoured £500k price tag its half of the Chaplin fee to me it’s good business.

tskezz

Don’t understand the apprehension, we need a striker, we also need experience he is both, scored 18 last season. Think some on here need to realise the market we can shop in, we can’t afford to buy from the championship so to get one of the better division one strikers has to be good surely and 28 is no age. As for the rumoured £500k price tag we’ll its half of the Chaplin fee to me it’s good business.
Yeah, he looks perfect for us

ajsccfc

He's got a good record, his own fans aren't happy about losing him and the general feeling here of him coming in is positive. I think I've had a stroke.

Users who are viewing this thread