Matchday thread. (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

so, any thoughts on who is gonna win the golf ?

Woods was 2.4 until he lost them 2 shots. He is now 4.4, stilll VERY short

motherfunky

Who honestly believes in Pressley? It isn't knee jerk, there are no signs of any coherence from him or his teams. Not one genuinely good performance yet. Yes, Clarke being injured hasn't helped but we've created virtually nothing for weeks.

Ps, I don't believe the administration justifies any of the dross served up thus far.
I don't. Think he's a joke!

stupot07

We don't need/want width with Wilson up front. What's the point in getting the ball down the line and swinging crosses in with him up on his own?

Its different kind of width to create angles and space, you don't want all 5 midfielders clogging up a 25-30 yard square, it makes it too congested, and makes it easy for the opposition to defend. You need to make the pitch as wide as possible, and exploit the space.

wolfie

Under robins the team never gave up. How many late winners had we scored this season under his leadership. Got no faith in the manager anymore. It's the same team so it has to come down to elvis!

mark82

Under robins the team never gave up. How many late winners had we scored this season under his leadership. Got no faith in the manager anymore. It's the same team so it has to come down to elvis!

One big difference. No star striker.

ccfcway

hmmm

Wilson up front today

Robins had McG or Clarke

Make no mistake about it, its not the same team

I was lambasted a couple of games ago saying i would be surprised if we scored 4 more for the rest of the season and someone said they would run naked round the city if we didnt..

If only i could be bothered to find that thread, someone might be dusting down their birthday suit

ALJONES

Maybe the players know Pressley is useless. I would not be surprised if they are trying to be smart and play crap resulting in the sacking of Pressley end of season.

Ashdown1

Underwhelmed with the manager but he's got no strikers and he's messing about looking at players now, I suppose he may as well for what its worth !

Users who are viewing this thread