Matchday thread. (1 Viewer)

wingy

Gutted as am missing this one and all Final Games of the Season due to work,got to pay the bikls somehow .Good luck to all you Travellers .Please play CONOR!!!

stupot07

Will be interesting he mentioned playing some fringe players in the last 3 games and mentioned Thomas, ruffels and Daniels..hopefully conor will play today and put that contract myth to bed!

japandy

I'm going this one as not too far for me and my friend is a Crawley fan. Hope to see a few of the youngsters get a game at some point today. This is the first season in years we aren't fighting for something. I think I'm to enjoy this one. City to win 2-1. I was right last week too:D:welcome:

SkyBlue_Bear83

------------Murphy
Clarke--Martin--Wood--Stewart
Baker--Thomas--Fleck--Daniels--Moussa
--------------Wilson

Confirmed team

stupot07

Murphy, Clarke, Martin, wood, Stewart, Thomas, fleck, baker, Wilson, Daniels, Moussa

Subs
Dunn, Christie, philliskirk, ball, mcdonald, bailey, edge

Does that out Thomas's contract speculation to bed?

stupot07

Do we really need mcdonald, philliskirk and ball on the bench....perhaps ruffels could have been on the bench in place of ball?

skybluegod

Do we really need mcdonald, philliskirk and ball on the bench....perhaps ruffels could have been on the bench in place of ball?

Isn't philliskirk a CAM? so wouldn't he come on for fleck/Daniels whoever plays at CAM?

And I think Ruffels only recently came back from injury didn't he might be wrong though?

PVA

Looks like no width on the wings again in Moussa and Baker

We don't need/want width with Wilson up front. What's the point in getting the ball down the line and swinging crosses in with him up on his own?

Bugsy

------------Murphy
Clarke--Martin--Wood--Stewart
Baker--Thomas--Fleck--Daniels--Moussa
--------------Wilson

Confirmed team

I think thats a decent team, maybe christie for clarke and phillskirk for fleck just to find out what his about..... PUSB

SkyBlue_Bear83

We don't need/want width with Wilson up front. What's the point in getting the ball down the line and swinging crosses in with him up on his own?
Width isn't just about swinging crosses into the box for 90 minutes Stoke style though.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Commentators using Pressleys favourite word from his last interview 'conducive'. Are we just going to have the pitch blamed for every poor result now?

Grendel

Commentators using Pressleys favourite word from his last interview 'conducive'. Are we just going to have the pitch blamed for every poor result now?

This team looks very conducive for a defeat.

ccfcway

has there ever been a more lackluster interest in a cov game than this ?

4 pages and nearly HT

Users who are viewing this thread