Matchday thread. (1 Viewer)

scroobiustom

Will be watching The Voice....i cannot stand BGT

Wow there is a quote! Jessie J's smug sense of self importance vs. Simon Cowell's smug sense of self importance I personally find that impossible to pick between thus, I won't be watching either.

fernandopartridge

Who honestly believes in Pressley? It isn't knee jerk, there are no signs of any coherence from him or his teams. Not one genuinely good performance yet. Yes, Clarke being injured hasn't helped but we've created virtually nothing for weeks.

Ps, I don't believe the administration justifies any of the dross served up thus far.

Bugsy

ajsccfc

Wow there is a quote! Jessie J's smug sense of self importance vs. Simon Cowell's smug sense of self importance I personally find that impossible to pick between thus, I won't be watching either.

I like it when her TV media persona slips and she goes all 'y'get me yeah?' like with the N'Dubz twat from X-Factor.

scroobiustom

I like it when her TV media persona slips and she goes all 'y'get me yeah?' like with the N'Dubz twat from X-Factor.

Oh the x-factor twat from n-dubz...

SkyBlue_Bear83

With all this talk from Geoff and Clive, have we ever been part of a fixture abandoned mid way through the second half before?

1-0 down, would you take an abandonment right now?
Didn't we have an abandonment under Coleman away to Sheffield Wednesday.

And no I wouldn't, only because it would be another meaningless game we would have to play. If we had something to play for I would probably say yes.

Houdi

With all this talk from Geoff and Clive, have we ever been part of a fixture abandoned mid way through the second half before?

Yes we winning 1=0 at Ipswich in the 1970's,when the floodlights failed,needless to say we lost the replay.

DazzleTommyDazzle

Early 70's ('71 or '72?) we were losing 2-0 at home to Sheffield Utd when the game was abandoned due to a blizzard - I think that was well into the second half.

When it was replayed we won 3-2 :)

ccfcway

just had a mini babybel, its been ages since I had one of those.

Dont remember them as being as rubbery as it tasted

devonrich

Misery misery misery. Oh what a depressing life being born in kenilworth. Postcode lottery for footballing joy. If only mum and dad had been on holiday in madrid. ....

ccfcway

Are middlesborough and Tranmere in a competition to see who can fall down their league the most ?

Both were top or there abouts at Xmas...

Users who are viewing this thread