Match Ticket Prices (1 Viewer)

theferret

It’ll be way more than that.

Looking at that map home ticket sales are already at about 21-22k.

I don't think we've sold 3K tickets this morning, hasn't been much movement at all and still 2 blocks fully closed.

You might be right come the game itself though, there's loads of time, but I'd be surprised.

ccfc1234

Have match packages been announced? If not could be worth doing more than one option this season ie Category A, B and C packages

bigfatronssba

I don't think we've sold 3K tickets this morning, hasn't been much movement at all and still 2 blocks fully closed.

You might be right come the game itself though, there's loads of time, but I'd be surprised.

Standard home allocation is 25300. The two closed blocks 26&27 have about 1900 seats.
So depending on where hospitality sales are I don’t see that many empty seats.

matesx

will they open 26 & 27 if demand is there?

i lose track of whats going on with block closures these days

bigfatronssba

I don’t see why they wouldn’t. They only avoid selling in those blocks to allow pay on the gate.

mmttww

Yeah, that's what they did for Blues and 'Boro.

Open them when everything else is almost gone.

theferret

Standard home allocation is 25300. The two closed blocks 26&27 have about 1900 seats.
So depending on where hospitality sales are I don’t see that many empty seats.

Well we've sold around 19K season tickets and in order to be at 22K already, we've have had to have sold 3K tickets since 10am and we haven't sold anywhere near that (if you compare to seat maps for other games).

Club hold back a lot of seats. The West Stand looks effectively sold out, but come next week there will be a lot of empty seats. Lots of availability in corporate also, they have only sold have handful for The Mill block and half the boxes are empty. Top balcony will be mostly empty too. Might fill up before the game though, and even if it doesn't, 25K would be a very good gate.

CV22SBA

Well we've sold around 19K season tickets and in order to be at 22K already, we've have had to have sold 3K tickets since 10am and we haven't sold anywhere near that (if you compare to seat maps for other games).

Club hold back a lot of seats. The West Stand looks effectively sold out, but come next week there will be a lot of empty seats. Lots of availability in corporate also, they have only sold have handful for The Mill block and half the boxes are empty. Top balcony will be mostly empty too. Might fill up before the game though, and even if it doesn't, 25K would be a very good gate.
Corporate Sales - Lower Tier
Block F is Legends 53 seats left (capacity 250)
Blocks E & B are Club Coventry 17 seats left (Capacity 898)
Block A is The Mill 48 seats left (capacity 153).

theferret

Corporate Sales - Lower Tier
Block F is Legends 53 seats left (capacity 250)
Blocks E & B are Club Coventry 17 seats left (Capacity 898)
Block A is The Mill 48 seats left (capacity 153).
Bottom 3 rows of The Mill block were removed from sale a couple of days ago and are unsold, and there is no visibility of the upper balcony. Regardless of that, I was just questioning the suggestion we'd sold 22K by 11.30am this morning when the seat map hadn't changed much from when they went on sale. Plenty of time for these areas to all fill though.

Saddlebrains

Remember when people said the boxes would still sell out?.............

The waiting lost of 212 companies/ People soon fucked off as well.

I think we can all agree that the box prices were the thing Doug misjudged most.

An increase yes, but 25k from 9k, he was never going to sell them

bigfatronssba

Remember when people said the boxes would still sell out?.............

The waiting lost of 212 companies/ People soon fucked off as well.

I think we can all agree that the box prices were the thing Doug misjudged most.

An increase yes, but 25k from 9k, he was never going to sell them

How many have sold?

Grendel

theferret

275k for 11 at 25k
270k for 30 at 9k

I suppose the question is, had they phased the increase and jumped to 14K this season, would they have convinced more to renew and sold a lot more than 11? We'll never know I guess. Yes they can sell them game by game, but that won't be easy. Suspect quite a few will be empty next week.

fernandopartridge

I suppose the question is, had they phased the increase and jumped to 14K this season, would they have convinced more to renew and sold a lot more than 11? We'll never know I guess. Yes they can sell them game by game, but that won't be easy. Suspect quite a few will be empty next week.
And 30 x the number of punters in each box is a lot more f&b spend, albeit the margin on that will be tiny if we even get anything from it

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

bigfatronssba

People must’ve been fairly pleased with how we played today, as ticket sales for the Boro game have continued at a healthy rate
IMG_1284.jpeg

bigfatronssba

At this point we only have the 2 blocks to sell on the day pretty much

Got to be looking at 25000 ?

I’d have thought so. Those two blocks have about 1900 seats in them

mmttww

We know that 6k is the away section, so the most available to us 26k. With all except the two final blocks, that's 22k sold.

I'd be surprised if those last two blocks aren't full one way or the other by KO, so if 'Boro bring 2k, then 25-26k sounds about right.

If we start the season well, do we think the 3-4k of tickets sitting unsold in the away end each week will have to be looked at?

Users who are viewing this thread