Match Ticket Prices (1 Viewer)

hamertime

Silly little marketing ploy saying season tickets are capped at 18,500. Basically sales have bottomed out and they are trying to suck another load in before Hamer is announced as going.

Ccfcisparks

By co-incidence we are limiting those and there are less than a 1,000 left to buy...
Very odd. I guess with their being less available for those who dont have season tickets, DK expects the rise in demand for walk ups to make up for the increase in price. I reckon walk ups will probably sell out most games.

Grendel

So in short for me and the Mrs,
Cat A £74 per game
CatB £60
Cat C £48
These are for seats away from the decent atmosphere .
Add on Petrol, parking F&B, it makes for an expensive afternoon for 8/10 games a season.

If you attended 10 games you would be better getting a season ticker wouldn't you especially as only Cat C games are midweek

Evo1883

Silly little marketing ploy saying season tickets are capped at 18,500. Basically sales have bottomed out and they are trying to suck another load in before Hamer is announced as going.

Most clubs cap STs , Ipswich for example at 21000

Ours would appear to be 20,000 if the next 1000 sell

Grendel

Very odd. I guess with their being less available for those who dont have season tickets, DK expects the rise in demand for walk ups to make up for the increase in price. I reckon walk ups will probably sell out most games.

I guess he is trying to get a few more to buy now before the season starts so they are locked in

hill83

K9tpsuNH16up.gif

Evo1883

If they count the ST every match, would we not be close to that anyway as a minimum with an average 3k away following?
If we do sell the next 1000 you'd imagine that's 20,000 including premium ST sales minimum before anything .. I'd be interested to see how many away fans attended games at the arena last season, then we'd have to account for there being a couple of bigger clubs this year ..

Ashdown

If you attended 10 games you would be better getting a season ticker wouldn't you especially as only Cat C games are midweek
Probably financially, it’s a close run thing but knowing we will be out of the country for maybe 13 games we didn’t want to leave two empty seats unused.

Chris1987

I'm a non season ticket holder for various non football reasons and tbh pricing is much as I expected. My only gripe is that senior concession age has now risen to 65 . My only consolation for reaching the 60 age milestone last November was cheaper football tickets . Thanks Doug.

Evo1883

I'm a non season ticket holder for various non football reasons and tbh pricing is much as I expected. My only gripe is that senior concession age has now risen to 65 . My only consolation for reaching the 60 age milestone last November was cheaper football tickets . Thanks Doug.

As if having bigger ears and saggier ball bags weren't enough to contend with

fernandopartridge

Can't you just buy an OAP one and chance it? I would

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Flying Fokker

The only relevance now is can we afford it and my first thoughts are the football will have to be good and we must be competing at the right end of the table to pay that money.
I’ve always had deep pockets and short arms. I’m happy I have a fixed price for the next 5 years. Looking forward to this season.

Marty

Going to brilliant next season with the stadium full most weeks, get the atmosphere going like usual and we'll win 18+ home games imo. I can't wait for the season to start now.

Chris1987

Why on earth do they have 7 different categories, are they playing in a different Championship to the rest of us?
[/QUOTE]
Very good question. They are well supported and do have a big catchment area ( I live in Sheffield). But the supporters I've spoken too are pissed off at the prices (£595 for the cheapest season ticket ) for a club who are most likely to be shit and in a relegation dogfight

Somerset Sky Blue

If you can only go to half a dozen games with a couple of youngsters, jsb membership (which went up by quite a bit), is not worth it, which is a shame.
Looks like I will get the adult and under 18 tickets when I can.
Hopefully they make single tickets available for all fixtures out soon, as I already know which weekends I can attend.

Gynnsthetonic

Are they still doing the match packages, if they are that will be the cheaper option

theferret

I reckon most games will hit that. I'd be surprised if we didn't get around 4/5k most games walk up

We didn't get that sort of walk up last season when we had 5000 fewer ST holders and prices were cheaper. Many of those walk ups will now have season tickets anyway. For the odd game perhaps, but not often.

mmttww

Feel like £35 would've been fair for genuinely big games from the fan's perspective.

Think £37 looks and feels sh*t. JSB tickets are what I expected. Cat B and C feel about right.

Users who are viewing this thread