Match Thread vs Southampton (1 Viewer)

Sick Boy

We finished 8th after Wise took us from near the bottom almost singlehandedly. So your point is?

I have come to the conclusion you are a WUM

Wise took us to 8th singlehandedly?! What a joke.

As for the 'WUM' comment.....zzzzzzz....anyone who believes Thorn is not good enough is considered a WUM and gets abuse? Nice.

mark82

Joe henderson. What a f. ..ng pile of shit

Thorn. .. could we have used macpake. Or freddy eastwood today? Yes you fool

You really are a complete c**t. You haven't even seen the guy play and you are having a go at him.

Mods:- can we not ban this troll?

ExmouthNeil

I bet Thorn's been kickin players in training. That's the type of thing he'd do.............

He is the devil himself!

AngryAnt

One of our best players today probably, not hard in a team full of U18 players.

thats what i was thinking, he's the only one who's actually had a decent shot on target.
But yes, its not hard to shine out when you're playing with kids.

thorninmyside

Thorn can be blamed. These are his players. .. he's got nothing out of them. Theyre pathetic.

Thorn should have done the simple thing and. Left when he knew he wasn't supported by the owners. Instead he stayed pretending to be a football manager. He has no clue

Thorn can be blamed. These are his players. .. he's got nothing out of them. Theyre pathetic.

Thorn should have done the simple thing and. Left when he knew he wasn't supported by the owners. Instead he stayed pretending to be a football manager. He has no clue

But then some other poor unfortunate would have had your blame...

Astute

Joe henderson. What a f. ..ng pile of shit

Thorn. .. could we have used macpake. Or freddy eastwood today? Yes you fool

I have come to a conclusion here. You are either an idiot or a WUM

Sick Boy

I don't blame him. No one else other than SISU and a few people on here would employ him as a football manager.

Seriously if you think a different manager would have made any difference then you need your head checking.

SkyBlue_Bear83

You have no clue, you are the most stupid poster on here bar none even the Sunderland, Leicester trolls made more sense than you.

The Reverend Skyblue

All i will say is that this club needs us fans more now than it has ever done before. We must all join as one ,as it will not get any worse than this.

All fans must unite and get behind thsee youngsters.

The Rev

Last edited:

Delboycov

So much for whether the Southampton fans would join in with the SISU out chants....the City fans can't even be arsed to sing it. Can't knock them as I didn't go but can't believe how quiet they've been. Missed opportunity to vent some frustration at the owners.

torchomatic

The majority of who you speak to. And how many do you speak to? 14000?

I wouldn't be so sure, the majority I speak to think he should go.

Astute

Wise took us to 8th singlehandedly?! What a joke.

As for the 'WUM' comment.....zzzzzzz....anyone who believes Thorn is not good enough is considered a WUM and gets abuse? Nice.

Almost yes.How were we doing before he joined us, how did we do whilst he was with us and how did we do once he left?
Idiotic quotes and not being able to understand reality points towards idioticity or being a WUM. I suppose we should have won today

Users who are viewing this thread