Match Thread vs Southampton (1 Viewer)

guicey15

Strangely, I'm really looking forward to the game tomorrow and a good SISU out protest. Possible line up tomorrow, Murphy, Hussey, Cranie, Willis, Clarke, Thomas, McSheffrey, Norwood, Baker, Platt, McDonald. I presume Clingan and Nimely are still injured, anyone go with anything different? Who's going tomorrow? Anyone taking SISU out banners?

musicmanskyblue

The club that said no to Sisu and the club that let Sisu in... One more than likely being promoted while the other relegated at best.. Playing each other on the last day of the season,, You couldn't make this shit up...

Brighton Sky Blue

Just leaving Brighton on the train now after an ill advised night out! Weather is crap but shouldn't deter us all making some noise-the football's an irrelevance.

Otis

Strangely, I'm really looking forward to the game tomorrow and a good SISU out protest. Possible line up tomorrow, Murphy, Hussey, Cranie, Willis, Clarke, Thomas, McSheffrey, Norwood, Baker, Platt, McDonald. I presume Clingan and Nimely are still injured, anyone go with anything different? Who's going tomorrow? Anyone taking SISU out banners?

Not sure we can go with anything different. God knows what the bench is going to look like. See we have recalled Joe Henderson from Nuneaton Borough things have got that desperate.

Sky Blues

Us leading 1 - 0 at half-time (wishful thinking maybe, but it'd be good to at least give 'em a scare). Saints winning 4 or 5 - 1 at full-time. Once they get their first, I fear we'll crumble.

Grendel

Last seasons promotion part for Southampton was a 5 - 1 thumping of Walsall. Same today without the 1.

CPT_skyblue

Starting XI: well it's the last game of the season, our fate is decided so why not give the younger players a run-out...? Let's see if we've got any talent in our U-14's?!

Sky Blues

According to CET: Richard Keogh's suspension means a debut for teenager Jordan Willis. Thorn: "I brought young full-back Aaron Phillips into the squad and he did his knee in training yesterday, going over in a freak accident, so I’ll bring young Joe Henderson back from his loan at Nuneaton and Deano the chef is coming in on the bench!”

If Deano the chef is anything like the Chef from the movie Under Siege, we might stand a chance if we get him on early enough! :)

ccfc2011

I think we will win 2-0

Otis

2 or 3 nil to Saints.

Lots of huff and puff from the City, but ultimately a stroll in the park for Southampton.

sylus

3.0 saints.....makes you sick....there partying to go up.....we are heading down..:jerkit:

Grendel

3.0 saints.....makes you sick....there partying to go up.....we are heading down..:jerkit:

Nothing to do with thorn though he's had a great season.

torchomatic

what's the team?

Users who are viewing this thread