Match Thread vs Southampton (1 Viewer)

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Possesion stats dont get points, nor do corners! We could have 99% possesion and lose 1-0 and it isnt good enough!

Thorn said we would go down fighting, instead it is a shambles!

But we are fighting. We are having a go. The BBC commentators have just said the same. I'll take their view of yours thanks.

There's a difference between not having fight, and not having quality. Learn it

Nick

Administrator
Not having fight is surely letting their centre half run through about 4 players without a tackle?

I understand we dont have quality, which i would accept if we had fight!

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Not having fight is surely letting their centre half run through about 4 players without a tackle?

I understand we dont have quality, which i would accept if we had fight!

What the hell do you mean by fight? Okay - one unchecked run. But what about the balance of the play? We are competing. You just take one exception and try and prove a rule

torchomatic

TBH, I think we are putting up a fight.

Johnnythespider

FFS we have a 17 year old at centre half, when are some of you gonna get it ?

SkyBlue_Bear83

Possesion stats dont get points, nor do corners! We could have 99% possesion and lose 1-0 and it isnt good enough!

Thorn said we would go down fighting, instead it is a shambles! He showed his intention by naming mcsheffrey captain!
You are utterly pathetic.

Nothing to do with the fact we have are playing with 6 players under the age of 23 and have a 17 year old making his full debut in defence.

We have at least matched Southampton so far and probably edging it on shots and chances so far, only difference between the two sides so far is Southampton are far more clinical than us.

WeWillBeBack

Thomas
Norwood Bigi

Never going to win anything with a central midfield like that, need a few experienced heads for sure

SkyBlue_Bear83

Thomas
Norwood Bigi

Never going to win anything with a central midfield like that, need a few experienced heads for sure
I blame Thorn for selecting that midfield, the guy is clueless.

MAKE A CHANGE THORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------
On a serious note Will Roberts who just came looks like a rabbit in a headlights stepping onto the pitch then.

Skyblueloyal

McSheffrey is right...

we need 8 new players

2 of them a 20+ a season goal scorer

When was the last time we had one player who scored 20 goals a season ? Plus we would sell him at the first chance we'd get

Users who are viewing this thread