Match thread vs Gillingham (1 Viewer)

SlowerThanPlatt

2-1 City. Wilson and Webster for City and McDonald for Gillingham.

Covstar

A great chance for us today to lift ourselves out of relegation zone and go above Gillingham, Bristol City and Sheffield United. We are favourites for this game and I hope we get the 3 points today which would be morale boosting for the team to see them out of relegation zone so soon after the points deduction and then progress gradually by setting ourselves higher aims.

Going for a 3-1 City win. Wilson, Baker & Manset on the scoresheet.

Last edited:

ohitsaidwalker king power

Windy conditions might make the beautiful game we play(apparently) a little more tricky- hope not but it might be a leveller.
Still take our sky blues to win 3-1

C

Clive Plattini

As a Coventry Fan I never like to get my hopes up but we should be winning games like these especially in the form we are in. Going for 2-0 city, but I am nervous about this one.

skybluelee

30 years of disappointment has taught me to fear most games but especially ones where we are big favourites. Heart says 3-1, head says 1-1.

Mucca Mad Boys

I think there's a loss due... But not today (hopefully).

3-0 got a feeling Moussa will get on the scoresheet.

SuperCov

Never felt more confident about a game for a long time. May even put down a wager. 4-0

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

Sky Blue Harry H

I'm nervous about their so called long throw into the box in windy conditions.Hopefully our front two will negate the effect of this! 3-2 to us

SkyBlueSid

The Kettle factor could be influential today. The FL's worst referee over the last few years usually has some negative influence on the game. He is a shocker!

chiefdave

A game we should win but we've been here before and it doesn't usually end well! Conditions could be a factor today, may hinder the type of game Elvis likes us to play. I'll go for grinding out a 1-1.

RoboCCFC90

I would take a 2-0 win today, I think CWR are writing off Gillingham a bit to much...

SkyBlue_Bear83

The Kettle factor could be influential today. The FL's worst referee over the last few years usually has some negative influence on the game. He is a shocker!

Pretty sure he has given some dubious decisions in our favour the last few times he has refereed our games

Sky Blue Harry H

I think you're right - I sense some bad decisions brewing :D and let's hope our players don't get in to hot water with him.. But lets get steaming into Gillingham as I don't rate them and hope we get them in the Cup :D

RoboCCFC90

Leon!!!!!!!!

covcity4life

woohoooo turned radio on and scored isntantly. come on ccfc!

we are the BVB dortmund of england!!!!!!!! were gonna win the league!

keep pushing for 3-4 please!

Users who are viewing this thread