Match Thread: Port Vale 16 March 2014 (1 Viewer)

stupot07

From bbc:

Coventry's on-loan winger Michael Petrasso is available after extending his loan from QPR this week.

Defender Dan Seaborne begins a three-match suspension after being sent off for a professional foul in the 4-2 defeat at Gillingham on Tuesday.
Vale manager Micky Adams, who faces one of his former clubs, will check on leading scorer Tom Pope (illness).

If Pope does not make it, Louis Dodds or Jordan Hugill may come into the starting line up.

Betting (Skybet):
Coventry 19/20
Draw 13/5
Port Vale 13/5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Otis

Forgot we were even playing.

Off to the park with my daughter and her friend.

Don't get upset at all now when we lose and when we win I barely raise a smile. The whole thing now has turned into a complete joke. Thousands like me too I would guess. :(

One word sums up a lot of feelings these days and that word is 'apathy.'

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I'm going for a 3-1 win today! Akpom to make a goal scoring return to the side (as Del Boy offered very little V Gillingham and didn't seem up for the fight), Moussa to notch a goal, and Wilson the other.

Even if that does screw up the 2-1 Wilson first goal bet I've had (me betting normally doesn't help)

Spionkop

It is very strange being a City fan these days.
Utter madness. I'd listen on the radio but think I'll go and see my daughter instead.
Sisu out. Bastards.

VegetableSamosa

It's my Uni's local derby day, so I'll probably sack off this essay and watch our Football instead. Free entry, cheap beer and sunshine, though it's pretty dire I'm more invested in my Uni football team than my Cities.

skybluetony176

Fingers crossed for a win. Like many I'm starting to loose interest. Decorating the bedroom today and I don't think I'll bother turning the ipod of so I can listen to the match. I'll just check the result later.

Well done sisu. You're breaking us fast. Some are loosing there spine and dignity by going to sixfields, most are just turning off. Someone remind me, is this plan A or B.

ccfcway

is Akpom playing today, or do Arsenal have a car boot sale that some of the players need to attend so he is going to that instead ?

RoboCCFC90

Christie, Adams, Baker and Akpom in.

Webster, Seaborne, Moussa, Delfounseo out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ccfc92

Fingers crossed for a win. Like many I'm starting to loose interest. Decorating the bedroom today and I don't think I'll bother turning the ipod of so I can listen to the match. I'll just check the result later.

Well done sisu. You're breaking us fast. Some are loosing there spine and dignity by going to sixfields, most are just turning off. Someone remind me, is this plan A or B.

There was a plan?

RoboCCFC90

I am so glad Webster has dropped to the bench, 2-0 win for us today in this case ;)

RoboCCFC90

what's the full line up?

u6yna3uh.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread