Match thread for carlisle (1 Viewer)

scroobiustom

~~You know Grand Designs, they build these buildings with audacious plans, its inevitable something goes wrong and they suffer set backs but in the end everything turns out fine.

Coventry need Kevin McCloud in an advisory role :)

CCFCSteve

Again, does that make him prolific or does it just make him someone who can work hard and hold up a ball?

Maybe I'm missing what strikers are put on the pitch to do, if it is to work hard then I hold my hands up, he was amazing!

Depends what your looking for, not every striker scores 20+ a season. Juke was a decent target man who worked his arse off for this team

Hurry up and lose so I can go the gym.

jto123

We are dead, deceased, finished. nobody truly cares about the club, we should never have moved from high field road. In 18 months we'll go into liquidation...There is no hope.

devonrich

SHOCKIN............................:jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

well , thats another football league show i wont be staying up for......not watched one since March......we must be due a game where everything just clicks n we paste someone! pray to the football gods:rolleyes:

PVA

Every week we keep shooting ourselves in the foot.

Conceding from a penalty and a corner. AGAIN. We did both on Saturday as well.

RichieGunns

I think there are positives to be taken from this game.

We may have lost but Robins isn't going to give us a quick fix.

These things take time and it was a vastly improved game compared to our last few.

Not great but not bad by any stretch of the imagination.

InterSkyBlues

Just read through all the posts and think we are being a bit harsh here.

We didn't deserve to lose today - fact! Quite simply when you are at the bottom the dice just don't roll your way. Hit the post twice and a few other good chances close.

Granted wood cost us the game but there were lots of positives as well.

Only criticisms would be playing fleck up front and playing the long ball to him. Crazy!

Yes we are lacking confidence and lady luck but this will turn around! It simply has to....

Pusb

Tad

Is it bad that I asked someone I know "how badly are we losing?" Instead of what's the score. I didn't even mean too.

Users who are viewing this thread