Match thread for carlisle (1 Viewer)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Record and Henderson need time to gel with the rest of the team

I think Reckord needs to be more forward minded. Might be used to Wolves way if playing though.

Henderson needs more help in the middle. Lost a lot of balls but then again he was playing alongside Daniels for most of it.

Had Henderson not been from Arsenal I'd have thought he may have started on Wednesday but doubt he'll play against his parent club.

With defending like this, Arsenal may get into double figures. Even with their reserves I fear the worst!

With Hussey not being in the squad today I'm not surprised he wished the new AFC Wimbledon manager good luck, and not Robins on FB

mark82

Well that was my first game of the season. What a load of shit. Doesn't help when the referee has such a mare. Never ever a penalty in a million years.

Macca

I think the new manager will sort it but I m sure as hell not going to have a wank over another loss. People i presume know that hitting the post is a miss?

Diehard Si

He's only had 2 days.

I thought we deserved at least a draw today. It's extremely frustrating again to lose 3 points, but got to give him time I guess

InterSkyBlues

I think the new manager will sort it but I m sure as hell not going to have a wank over another loss. People i presume know that hitting the post is a miss?

Of course we do! I don't like losing either but I can and will keep taking the positives as I love this club and want it to suceed. Never had a wank when we have won but each to their own I suppose!

Macca

Of course we do! I don't like losing either but I can and will keep taking the positives as I love this club and want it to suceed. Never had a wank when we have won but each to their own I suppose!

And I of course don t want the club to succeed because I only see one positive, mccoldrick

InterSkyBlues

Thought baker had a good game. Some of flecks passing was clinical.

We did not deserve to lose that, we were not that bad and will get better.

CovisGod

Because that is his opinion? Keep your mucky mouth to yourself

Mucky mouth ? Grow up we're supporters of a football team not a fucking bowls club. I'm sick of this negativity every time a player / manager / director farts, it's depressing, if you don't want to support the team and have something positive to say don't fucking post, I'm sick of it. There's only so many time I can read "were done, we're fucked" what a load of bollocks, grow a fucking pair and start supporting your team through thick and thin

You lot are a joke not the lot that turn up to every game and sing / swear, have a look at yourselves...

Brighton Sky Blue

Mucky mouth ? Grow up we're supporters of a football team not a fucking bowls club. I'm sick of this negativity every time a player / manager / director farts, it's depressing, if you don't want to support the team and have something positive to say don't fucking post, I'm sick of it. There's only so many time I can read "were done, we're fucked" what a load of bollocks, grow a fucking pair and start supporting your team through thick and thin

You lot are a joke not the lot that turn up to every game and sing / swear, have a look at yourselves...

Except there's no thick, just varying degrees of thin. :)

jto123

Are you not worried for the club's future?

sylus

and im sick of hearing bullsh#t like,if you don't have anything positive to say,then don't fuckin post..and get behind the team... hey mate, we have got behind the team..pity the team don't think the same.

RichieGunns

I'd say Robins now needs to get another Striker and a Goalkeeper in.

Put significant pressure on Murphy to perform as it sounded like he did nothing for that second goal, just stood and watch it go in...

I swear if we had a better goalkeeper, Murphy wouldn't be playing. The only reason he plays is because hes ever so slightly better than Dunn.

Perhaps if he has some real competition for his place, he wont be so complacent!

Brighton Sky Blue

Well it's similar to having a shot that's blocked isn't it? Doesn't necessarily go out of play after hitting the post / bar, but like hitting a keeper or defender and staying in play?

I'm sure they count as being 'on target rather than 'off'. Might be wrong..

Hitting the woodwork counts as off target I'm afraid SW!

iamyouralterego

Well it's similar to having a shot that's blocked isn't it? Doesn't necessarily go out of play after hitting the post / bar, but like hitting a keeper or defender and staying in play?

I'm sure they count as being 'on target rather than 'off'. Might be wrong..

They are considered off target. A shot saved and pushed onto the post would be a shot on target.

CCFCSteve

Robins is speaking a lot of sense on cwr. Clearly feels there's a few people at the club who are just taking the piss. Hopefully he'll sort it. Good luck Mark !

CCFCSteve

Dont feel too upset by not hearing it, it means you haven't heard Nigel the twat after !

Robins basically said there's some that can't or won't change and they'll be out but it's going to take time. Maybe a few will need to seek pastures new to get games. He thought it was a pen. Ok in patches but not good enough.

shmmeee

I'd say Robins now needs to get another Striker and a Goalkeeper in.

Put significant pressure on Murphy to perform as it sounded like he did nothing for that second goal, just stood and watch it go in...

I swear if we had a better goalkeeper, Murphy wouldn't be playing. The only reason he plays is because hes ever so slightly better than Dunn.

Perhaps if he has some real competition for his place, he wont be so complacent!

This is why people listening on the radio shouldn't post in match threads. That header was straight in the top corner Murphy didn't stand a chance. I think it was Woods man who scored. Not sure.

Grendel

This is why people listening on the radio shouldn't post in match threads. That header was straight in the top corner Murphy didn't stand a chance. I think it was Woods man who scored. Not sure.

There was a guy next to me hurling abuse at Murphy saying he should have saved it. I pointed out he would have needed the arm span of an albatross to even get close. He is just a scapegoat for defeats at the minute.

CovisGod

Are you not worried for the club's future?

No, I'm not worried for the clubs future, there's a lot of positive thing that have happened this week, new manager, new faces in on loan, getting somewhere with stadium. But all people do is put a negative spin on everything. Of course I'm pissed off we lost......again, I'm a die hard life long Cov fan, it upsets me to the core to see us where we are today but it really REALLY grates on me that after every match we have 100 people posting the same shit "were done, who shall we support when Cov go under". The negativity makes me more bloody angry than the results do !

Users who are viewing this thread