Match thread for carlisle (1 Viewer)

scroobiustom

feel free to disagree, and you might be right, but lets cut out the language hey !

Arguably less offensive than the "I told you so" language - however I do apologise

Grendel

Difference between the 2 teams is fitness levels. Carlisle close us down quickly and look stronger in midfield.

Somehow Robbins has got to make the team fitter. Some of them look like they had no pre season at all. It is a big job to get this team consistently winning games.

gspotgaz

At game . Defence dodgy as usual. Kilbane just gives the ball away and gets caught out constantly . Mcsheffrey unfit and shit . Baker ok , good assist . Daniels well out his depth . New arsenal kid looks tidy but needs someone good alongside him . Fleck hot/cold .. Mcgoldrick the best player , linking up play with no support .

Also missed two absolute sitters . Really need a scrappy win here , Carlisle look dangerous though

Nick

Administrator
At game . Defence dodgy as usual. Kilbane just gives the ball away and gets caught out constantly . Mcsheffrey unfit and shit . Baker ok , good assist . Daniels well out his depth . New arsenal kid looks tidy but needs someone good alongside him . Fleck hot/cold .. Mcgoldrick the best player , linking up play with no support .

Also missed two absolute sitters . Really need a scrappy win here , Carlisle look dangerous though

Have to agree!

Is barton injured or not in favour?

Grendel

Better than mcsheffrey, kilbane, daniels :)

Id whack elliott on the left for mcsheffrey

Robins was talking a lot to the new left back just before half time. I can't criticise kilbane for effort but he's struggling.

Nick

Administrator
Robins was talking a lot to the new left back just before half time. I can't criticise kilbane for effort but he's struggling.

I noticed that too! Then he started warming up!

We cant afford to be so weak down our left :(

InterSkyBlues

Ref terrible
Baker and mcgoldrick great
Soft goal and defence looks ropey
Some poor footballing decisions
Murphy needs to be more responsible, he really causes half the panics in our own box
But.... It could be worse and certainly better than last week.
We will win!

Mucca Mad Boys

Hope McSheffrey gets dropped and Moussa in (when he's 100%) as I said earlier, he has been so, so poor this season, he and his big pay packet can feck off!

scroobiustom

;)

I want this team to succeed as much as the rest of us, Its just the optimism has been beaten out of me,

I really hope it returns !

Fair enough - fingers crossed the next 45 is the start of something special!

Reynolds_121

Defence hasnt been too bad, barely conceded a chance, midfield are giving the ball away far too muc which is heaping pressure on the back four.

CCFCSteve

Agree with the above. Mcgoldrick has looked the best player in most of the games he's played in. I'm sure a few on here were complaining when we picked him up before even seeing him play (probably the same who moaned about the juke). Both hold the ball up well and look to have a goal in them.

I expected more from wood this season especially as the highest paid player. Looks pretty poor unless its in the air.

Ref is one of the shitest I've seen but that's what you get at this level I guess.

Come on city !!!! Pusb

CovLis86

Then people having a go at our fans for being positive when we conceded the penalty disgusts me. Pathetic bunch. Any chance to have a go at the club, players fans etc and you take it. After half an hour of a game. Within 10mins we were back in it and a whole half to play. Let's all sing together is the song, try practice what you preach.

Nick

Administrator
Ha ha, It's laughable how people rate him so highly, granted he can hold up a ball, but remind me the last time that constituted a great striker?

He couldn't score in a brothel with a pocket full of fifties!!*

Didnt he score last night?

Users who are viewing this thread