Match Thread Match thread - F a cup 3rd round - Bristol Rovers (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

Mar 20, 2011
Half time. Certainly wasn’t boring

Sky Blue Pete

Nov 24, 2012
Why do we play up to jch. Everyone knows he falls over when you breathe near him.

We've stopped playing here and falling to their level of fouling. Play our footy, we beat this pile of shite
It’s a shitty footballer that gets a fellow pro booked by diving

ccfchoi87

Feb 3, 2016
Playing okay. Rather get the fuck ups out the way here. JCH running us ragged. Dabo costing us with his aggression.

Sky Blue Pete

Nov 24, 2012
We have played well for modt part. Just rly bad goals to give away and especially timing of both

Lets keep going. 3-2 to win would give us huge confidence
Can see them scoring from any corner or set piece unfortunately. Some good play as well as the rubbish from shipley and westbrooke but wouldn’t be surprised to see Allen and ohare soon

Evo1883

May 25, 2013
Coventry
Watched it on stream for most the half , thought we were very good up until the 2nd goal and probably should have scored when Shipley missed from 5 yards.. But there is some sloppy passing from McCallum Shipley and Westbrook that's hindering the forward moves.

Maybe best to get another forward on with godden after 60 and see if we can pin them back in their half like the first 30

2 poor goals to concede, lovely finish from Walsh

Reactions: Marty

Esoterica

Aug 21, 2013
Czech Republic
Is JCHs diving any worse than Kelly? He goes down just as easily and often and wins us loads of freekicks. Difference for me is that JCH used to do it for us in positions I thought he'd be better staying on his feet, whereas Kelly does it in areas that relieves pressure.

Reactions: Nick

SlowerThanPlatt

Dec 16, 2011
Herefordshire/Coventry
Is JCHs diving any worse than Kelly? He goes down just as easily and often and wins us loads of freekicks. Difference for me is that JCH used to do it for us in positions I thought he'd be better staying on his feet, whereas Kelly does it in areas that relieves pressure.

It’s part of the game - players appeal for throws and corners all the time which they know are not there’s to try and influence the referee

hill83

Sep 15, 2008
Coventry

Much worse because it's a player on another team

David O'Day

Feb 28, 2015
When he got dabo booked he was in a position to get a cross in

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

cc84cov

Aug 14, 2018
McFadz should have JCH in his pocked if he’s meant to be the senior experienced defender...I knew he wouldn’t get near JCH he’s the weakest link in the side for me,about time Robins started to fine him per penalty given away how many now ? It’s ludicrous

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Aug 16, 2018
It's been a while since Fadz gave away a pen and Walsh was sloppy near his own area so guess it was due - disappointing though. Also disappointing to concede just after equalising. Other than that hasn't seemed we've done too badly and will be interesting to see how second half starts and how we come out. Need more from Shipley and Westbrooke and if it stays the same look to change them for O'Hare and either Allen (if formation seems to be working) or Baka (if it isn't).

Still well in this.

David O'Day

Feb 28, 2015
Of course it’s part of the game David.

If a player appeals for a corner when they know the ball came off them is that cheating?

It’s a competitive sport where winning is the aim and any slight advantage is taken
It's not the same is it. Ffs

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Aug 16, 2018
Who is it keeps unplugging everything at CWR every week?

Nick

Administrator
Feb 25, 2008
Coventry
McFadz should have JCH in his pocked if he’s meant to be the senior experienced defender...I knew he wouldn’t get near JCH he’s the weakest link in the side for me,about time Robins started to fine him per penalty given away how many now ? It’s ludicrous

What about the hospital pass to him?

Chatting shit again I see.

Reactions: better days

torchomatic

Feb 25, 2008
Warwick
P
Their debut single The Prince was actually released on Two Tone too (before signing to Stiff), with their infamous tour with Specials and The Selector following! Wish I'd been old enough for that...

You're right, but they were playing Night Boat To Cairo. Just had a bit of Thin Lizzy. Good music.
P

Users who are viewing this thread