Match thread City v Tranmere (3 Viewers)

Happy_Martian

Attendance 9,668

Sky Blues

It's getting all sexy Spanish on ESPN's match commentary:

"Franck Moussa (Coventry City) hits a pierna izquierda shot from the left channel but it goes off target: Normal"

"David Amoo (Tranmere Rovers) hits a pierna derecha shot from the left penalty area"

I think in old Ronglish that translates as Left Peg and Right Peg shots.

Happy_Martian

You missed out a 1 in front of the 9? (Joking)

Pretty poor turnout imo

Midweek, cold, standard prices... it's about right for me. And I missed the Tranmere number, but CWR were saying it's about 9500 Cov fans, so not many travellers.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Midweek, cold, standard prices... it's about right for me. And I missed the Tranmere number, but CWR were saying it's about 9500 Cov fans, so not many travellers.

Travellers? Where would they park their caravans?

Happy_Martian

Wow, 2 goalline clearances from Cov within seconds of each other... Tranmere corner was result

The Reverend Skyblue

Why did we take off Moussa,we were doing well when he was on.
Was he injured ?
My laptop broke so i cant listen to SBP,so all i have got is sky and they never go to the game

Happy_Martian

11 mins to go

Sky Blues

By the sounds of it, so was Fleck.

McSheff sounds like he's having a good game, fair play.

4-4-2 now! :mad:

I don't get your unwavering hatred of 4-4-2 Taylor. Why not play the tactics and formation that a) suits our player b) best counters the opposition and c) addresses changing game conditions. In some games or periods of games 4-2-3-1 might be best, other times an orthodox 4-4-2 might be best or another formation entirely.

Maybe Robins has changed to counter a tactical switch made by Tranmere. Maybe he has switched because he feels he feels Elliott can have an impact on the game and the chances of him doing so are best achieved by playing 4-4-2. Maybe he spotted that there was some hole in the Tranmere game plan that could be better exploited in 4-4-2.

Robins won't make changes with the intention of making us worse. He will only make them if he believes it can help our cause.

Happy_Martian

Another Cov shot goes wide, this time Baker

Happy_Martian

Sky Commentator says Baker is his Man of the Match and the game can still go either way :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread