Match Thread? Anyone going up? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Did pressley play with mcsheffrey when he was here??

harvey098

Get in city! back to 3 points off play-offs but both teams above us have 2 games in hand so we can probably consider ourselves 4 points off playoffs (Bournemouth, 64)

covcity4life

well I for 1 was very happy with that performance.

we kept football well and went backwards to retain it when usually we would have lost the balls by trying a long range shot or aimless throughball, thus we stopped hartlepool from having a shot on target iirc because we had the ball for the majority of the game and played it safe

very encouraging indeed

stupot07

well I for 1 was very happy with that performance.

we kept football well and went backwards to retain it when usually we would have lost the balls by trying a long range shot or aimless throughball, thus we stopped hartlepool from having a shot on target iirc because we had the ball for the majority of the game and played it safe

very encouraging indeed

We had 51% posession - we didn't have the ball for the majority if the game.

stupot07

51 is a majority and my point stands regarding our better sensible play

Don't be moody cos your hero played shit

When you said we had the ball for the majority of the game you didn't mean 51%, you were suggesting that we dictated the game. We didn't, it was a poor performance.

And yes sheff was shit today, so too was the rest of the midfield.

covcity4life

When you said we had the ball for the majority of the game you didn't mean 51%, you were suggesting that we dictated the game. We didn't, it was a poor performance.

And yes sheff was shit today, so too was the rest of the midfield.

Yeh I expected it to be more

We were always in control tho

Users who are viewing this thread