Match Thread? Anyone going up? (1 Viewer)

Otis

Ahh , how refreshing was that! Loads of times we've played quite well, created stacks of chances and gone a goal behind.

Today we have been totally crap, created nowt and are 1-0 up.

Maybe we need to be awful every home game and we'll win them all.

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

Grendel

Ahh , how refreshing was that! Loads of times we've played quite well, created stacks of chances and gone a goal behind.

Today we have been totally crap, created nowt and are 1-0 up.

Maybe we need to be awful every home game and we'll win them all.

It was a terrible 45 minutes.

Unfortunately the defence still looks shaky and we will not get lucky twice.

We need to be more adventurous 1 up front is not giving any creative opportunity at all.

Christie done well and at least Jennings is busy, that is about it.

Otis

City fans do make me chuckle. Play well go a goal down and at half time we get boos.

Play awfully as in first half today and the players get warm applause when the whistle blows.

Swanny80

City fans do make me chuckle. Play well go a goal down and at half time we get boos.

Play awfully as in first half today and the players get warm applause when the whistle blows.

Not just city fans

LoyalSupporters

Your negative comments make me laugh, doesn't matter how many shots we have on goal still winning who cares!!

Otis

It was a terrible 45 minutes.

Unfortunately the defence still looks shaky and we will not get lucky twice.

We need to be more adventurous 1 up front is not giving any creative opportunity at all.

Christie done well and at least Jennings is busy, that is about it.

Christie did play two suicidal balls out of defence though early on and Jennings lost the ball twice in a row dreadfully.

Hardly a single player stood out first half.

Speedo

So what you saying? Boo them off because they played poor even though they sre winning

Users who are viewing this thread