Match Postponed (1 Viewer)

RoboCCFC90

Is it confirmed or just a question?

RoboCCFC90

Nothing on Twitter yet, they won't go back to the Ricoh, I'd come up for it though if they did.

ccfcway

awaits the "you cant blame SISU for the weather" comments.

Fact is, it wouldnt have been called off if we were playing at HOME

hill83

I'd love it if every single 'home' game got postponed from now until the end of the season.

Gint11

This is what happens when we play at a shit ground like Sixfields. It always pisses me off if ever our game is abandoned.

RoboCCFC90

I don't think you can say that, just because there has never been a game called off at the Ricoh doesn't mean there would never be, I would admit though our chances of the game not being called off were probably better if we were at the Ricoh.

hill83

You've adopted this nice habit of saying what you think people are going to say, the irony is you are quickly becoming the most predictable poster on here.

ccfcway

I don't think you can say that, just because there has never been a game called off at the Ricoh doesn't mean there would never be, I would admit though our chances of the game not being called off were probably better if we were at the Ricoh.

didn't say "There never will be", just said that this game wouldn't have been called off.

Another CCFC free Saturday

Lorksalordy

In the current situation this has to be viewed as great news. An extra week for the influx of arrivals over the next 2 days to have some training time with the squad

@richh87

How kind of you to admit that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@richh87

In the current situation this has to be viewed as great news. An extra week for the influx of arrivals over the next 2 days to have some training time with the squad

Well that's true! That's a positive at least.

We actually have an exciting transfer deadline day coming up - something City fans don't usually get to participate in.

I just hope SISU - yes SISU - don't let the club down. They have Leon Clarke's cash burning a hole in their pockets.

We have a team good enough to make the playoffs IF decent strikers come in.

Over to you SISU - cough up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Apart from the fact Sixfields is a poor non league status ground. It would struggle with just one team playing there let alone two. Now you can't blame SISU for the weather, but you can blame them for being so arrogant and incompetent that they even considered it a viable option.
Still lets look on the bright side, it will give SP time to sort his team out after LC has departed.

hill83

some dont want to hear that though

Don't want to hear what exactly? Because I agree with your second sentence.
Just not your, 'this is going to happen/nicks going to close the thread' rhetoric.

RoboCCFC90

Apart from the fact Sixfields is a poor non league status ground. It would struggle with just one team playing there let alone two. Now you can't blame SISU for the weather, but you can blame them for being so arrogant and incompetent that they even considered it a viable option.
Still lets look on the bright side, it will give SP time to sort his team out after LC has departed.

The decision to move to Sixfields was a frustrating one agreed and this was always a possibility I completely agree, but there is no point dragging it up every time something is out of place it solves nothing.

Noggin

The decision to move to Sixfields was a frustrating one agreed and this was always a possibility I completely agree, but there is no point dragging it up every time something is out of place it solves nothing.

nothing we can do on here solves anything, about the only power we have here is to bitch, so when a stupid sisu action hurts us further, bitch we shall.

RoboCCFC90

nothing we can do on here solves anything, about the only power we have here is to bitch, so when a stupid sisu action hurts us further, bitch we shall.

It's not a Sisu action this action has been caused by the weather so no bitching please ;)

Well not until the Club confirm the game is off!

hill83

There is every point dragging it up.
Without this bollocks I'd be meeting several of my mates and my dad for a few bevs then heading up to watch my team play. A good solid day out on one of my weekends off.
So every time something goes wrong at Sixfields like this I'll be laughing until I shit myself.

RoboCCFC90

There is every point dragging it up.
Without this bollocks I'd be meeting several of my mates and my dad for a few bevs then heading up to watch my team play. A good solid day out on one of my weekends off.
So every time something goes wrong at Sixfields like this I'll be laughing until I shit myself.

I'd be in the same boat so I know where you're coming from, is it not just a bit tedious when you see every thread being turned into a Sisu rant thread?

hill83

I'd be in the same boat so I know where you're coming from, is it not just a bit tedious when you see every thread being turned into a Sisu rant thread?

It definitely is tedious. I've said the same. But this one is perfectly valid in my opinion. Fuck them. If it is called off I'm glad it is. Their fault.

Noggin

It's not a Sisu action this action has been caused by the weather so no bitching please ;)

Well not until the Club confirm the game is off!

its completely a sisu action they moved us to to a poor quality, league 2 level stadium that lacks the facilities we used to have to deal with bad weather with the full knowledge it would be compounded by the fact two teams play there, it was always extremely likely that this would result in a terrible quality pitch and games being called off.

You can say well its one of the wettest Januarys so its not the norm and that sounds on the face of it reasonable but this wet weather is instead of other weather that calls off games and damages pitches, it's been an incredibly mild winter so far.

edgy

Great news! Hopefully have a better squad, with Wilson, when it's rearranged. Call them all off until March.

Users who are viewing this thread