match packages (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
If the same as last season, I think as well these match packages allow you to take friends along, so instead of using them as one ticket per match, you can take along up to 18 friends on that 20 match package deal to see one match. I wish I had 18 friends!!

This is why I have previously said it would be good if those who think that the cost of tickets is too high to club together, and for around £17 each, could get one of these packages to share between themselves

Yep exactly, they aren't limited to 1 person.

So 2 people can go to 10 games and get a saving.

ccfc1234

I would like to get a 20 match package for me and a mate 10 games each. Seems this is not allowed if that's correct its a huge own goal by ccfc.

ccfc1234

I read on the website Nick the 20 match package was for each game until the end of the season bar Northampton?
Hope it was mistaken interpretation and its 20 match day vouchers. Will be calling the club via their 3rd party, ticket master next week. Am sure they will be clueless too.

Any clarification welcome.

Wheelfass

Last season we opted for the match package option because we always end up missing a few games due to holidays etc. The deal was that if we purchased club membership at £20 each we would qualify to buy the packages at the early bird price throughout the season even though we didn't sign up until "after" the early bird had ended, which we did. My concessionary match day price worked out to just £10 per game and Mrs Wheelfass paid £13 however, this is not counting the price of club the membership. This deal gave us exactly the same rights as a season ticket holder regarding priority ticket sales for cup games. I also beleive that you could use multiples of the match vouchers for any one game for occasions when you would like to take guests with you.
It mainly worked out very well for us but the downside is that you're not guaranteed your preferred seat for any game.
This season we have our season tickets again and sit in our old seats. The early bird price means we pay the same per game as last seasons pkt price of £10 and £13 and although we may miss a few games for holidays we have saved the £20 each club membership fee.
Happy days........just need something good to happen on the pitch now.

covcity4life

Are you a student or Oap? Only way to get those prices

Everyone else is 20 quid a game. Which is alot for a package

Wheelfass

Are you a student or Oap? Only way to get those prices

Everyone else is 20 quid a game. Which is alot for a package
I'm neither a student or an OAP. I qualify for that price because concession prices kick in for 60 year olds of which I was last season. Combine the concession with the early bird deal and that gives a ST price for me of £230 for this season = £10 per game. Mrs Wheelfass (who doesn't qualify for a concession yet) paid £299 or £13 per game.

covcity4life

Yeh 60 is Oap pretty much

Sorry lol

Early bird match packages wernt available as far as I know. Club didn't communicate this membership very well that's for sure

Users who are viewing this thread