Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Match of the day....

Rather show a brass band then us, utter cunts.
 
Thought I sat on the fucking remote control stayed up all night to see that aswell missed o hares miss

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
 
I turned motd off when I saw what they'd prioritised, BBC need to stop wanking over the Prem. It's a Sky invention associated with them only
 
Odd, they never seem to have that problem with Premier League games. Almost like they don't give a shit about anyone else.
 
I bet it was that walkers crisp guy, pulled the plug out.

giphy.gif
 
Did people really stay up to watch highlights of a game in which there were no highlights? The O'Hare miss had been widely shared, not sure what else people were hoping to see. Don't blame the BBC for burying the footage tbh.
 
Did people really stay up to watch highlights of a game in which there were no highlights? The O'Hare miss had been widely shared, not sure what else people were hoping to see. Don't blame the BBC for burying the footage tbh.
I stayed up to watch. I also tend to watch quest highlights...which sometimes don't amount to much either!
 
I 'taped' it - forwarded the whole programme and thought I'd missed it when in fact it was the Beeb that missed it. 'Bunch of amateurs' to quote Ian Brown.
 
Didn't watch MOTD but the highlights were on the red button from 9.30 onwards. Showed most of the goal chances and the miss at the end.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom