Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Massive

Strange isn't it, what do we think is driving this increase across the patch? I understand our own increase on the back of last season but not everyone hada similar experience obviously. It will be tested next year when the TV deals come in but I for one hope the thirst for physically attending in person never dies for everyone around the country.

Sent from my SM-A346B using Tapatalk
A few big teams with big away followings joined the league. A few smaller teams with small away followings left. Our big games are to come. We will get bigger crowds for Leicester and Leeds (possibly Wednesday and Ipswich) than we got for Luton and Burnley.
 
I don't have a season ticket but I do attend games.

Not that I care who does or doesn't attend games, it's none of my business and I'm not an attention seeking weirdo.
It's boosh
 
Treat people with kindness! Hope you’re well @PVA the Bidwell v Dasilva debate could rumble on all season I fear (if Bidwell isn’t sold).
Jekyll and Hyde might be more appropriate than The Vampire.
 
Strange isn't it, what do we think is driving this increase across the patch? I understand our own increase on the back of last season but not everyone hada similar experience obviously. It will be tested next year when the TV deals come in but I for one hope the thirst for physically attending in person never dies for everyone around the country.

Sent from my SM-A346B using Tapatalk

Hard to say. Football is just more popular than ever. Maybe post-covid?

Crowds across the board are flying. The size of some non-league crowds are incredible.
 
Looks like he's been banned already 🤣


Any guesses what he'll call himself next.

I'm going for, Turbo Man.

Jingle All The Way Christmas Movies GIF by filmeditor
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom