Massive clear out needed. (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

He needs to come out and be honest. Let Doug or whoever know that we are so, so short on players.

ricohroar

Moore? god knows what's happened to him. Allen yes, Waghorne 100%, Dabo pretty dire, Walker, not our style, same can be said for Goddan and Tavares. Kelly no good at this level, Today just showed the level of some of ours, non league to league 2 at best. Hopefully stay up this year, but unless big and I mean BIG investment, top half is al we can hope for.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Correct

Not Godden and Allen though

They are good enough as squad players

The rest can get to fuck tbf
Godden to injury prone, can't afford to spend the wages on someone who can't even play 50% of the season, thanks for the goals Matty but time to move him on and spend the money elsewhere. I'd keep Allen as a squad player

Dickie

Moore? god knows what's happened to him. Allen yes, Waghorne 100%, Dabo pretty dire, Walker, not our style, same can be said for Goddan and Tavares. Kelly no good at this level, Today just showed the level of some of ours, non league to league 2 at best. Hopefully stay up this year, but unless big and I mean BIG investment, top half is al we can hope for.
Too many not good enough for the Champ. Maybe 1 or 2 each team can be accommodated, but too many, like tonight, it becomes painfully obvious.

Super Graham Withey

Too many not good enough for the Champ. Maybe 1 or 2 each team can be accommodated, but too many, like tonight, it becomes painfully obvious.
But of course we haven’t got a squad of Championship quality players. Thank our owners for that and that’s why Robins is doing such a good job.

zuni

Correct

Not Godden and Allen though

They are good enough as squad players

The rest can get to fuck tbf

Nope...6 games a season (ok I might be embellishing) but not enough ...keep as a coach yes but player no, we need regular players as good as him...lads brilliant but we need fit n healthy

zuni

Pay me Allen's waĝe, I'm shit at footy and a fat twat but I will run every where if needed, I fall over, couldn't trap a fart in a bottle but I'm enthusiastic

rexo87

Godden is always injured, we can't afford to waste money on wages of players who miss so many games.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
Goddens got a contract until 2024 - another great peice of business!

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Gint11

Moore, Kelly, waghorn and Walker should go in the summer. I wouldn’t get Panzo back but I’d try and reloan Doyle.

Id let Kane and Dabo go. Love Dabo for his contribution to the club but he is injury prone now and not giving us much on the pitch.

Users who are viewing this thread