Mason-Clark (2 Viewers)

Evo1883

He's the sort of player all the other top sides sign and we wish we had .... is the best way to decribe him really 😂

PVA

Real shame we couldn't have him for the rest of this season but looks like he'll be a great signing for us.

2024/25 League 1 Champs?

Release to us ? He’s our player !
As soon as Peterboroughs season is over hes here

I think it’s the start of next season in terms of when he could possibly play though isn’t it? he can’t play this season, say if Peterborough miss out or go up automatically and we make the play offs (not that he would be thrown in with no prior involvement anyway)

Martin180

I think it’s the start of next season in terms of when he could possibly play though isn’t it? he can’t play this season, say if Peterborough miss out or go up automatically and we make the play offs (not that he would be thrown in with no prior involvement anyway)
Season usually ends June 1st so no chance of him playing any part this season

Samo

To a well known tune
"We've got Mason Clark, Ephron Mason Clark.
I just don't think you understand.
Signed in January, The Peterborough Messi
We've got Ephron Mason Clark"

Way to many syllables, sorry.

mmttww

He suits Baby Shark even more than Victor Torp does.

I made the Ellis Simms one happen. Unless someone makes a better suggestion, I'm starting Baby Shark (Mason-Clark) at the first home game! There's an incentive for all the songwriters; you've been warned. @shmmeee had one about first names and surnames that I liked. I can't remember the details, though.

2024/25 League 1 Champs?

I made the Ellis Simms one happen. Unless someone makes a better suggestion, I'm starting Baby Shark (Mason-Clark) at the first home game! There's an incentive for all the songwriters; you've been warned. @shmmeee had one about first names and surnames that I liked. I can't remember the details, though.

whaaaat?? better than my attempt??

I still think Victor Torp should have the honour of baby shark too

Users who are viewing this thread