Mason-Clark (9 Viewers)

skybluecam

I made the Ellis Simms one happen. Unless someone makes a better suggestion, I'm starting Baby Shark (Mason-Clark) at the first home game! There's an incentive for all the songwriters; you've been warned. @shmmeee had one about first names and surnames that I liked. I can't remember the details, though.
Still prefer this:

Owner of a Mason Clark
Owner of a Mason Clark
(Much better than a)
Loaner of a Mason Clark
Owner of a Mason Clark

edgy

Kumbaya, My Lord.

Mason-Clarke, Ephron
Mason-Clarke
Mason-Clarke, Ephron
Mason-Clarke
Mason-Clarke, Ephron
Mason-Clarke
Eppphhhrron, Mason Clarke.

2024/25 League 1 Champs?

Yeah, we should make all our songs as few words as possible and use the same shite dirge of a tune so the simpletons in the rest of the ground can clap along too!

🤔 I’m genuinely not sure if you’re agreeing with me or not here…

If not, I’d respectfully point out that singing essentially a Spandau Ballet song but replacing the word ‘gold’ with ‘Torp’ is the epitome of what you’ve just described

Darth Robins

🤔 I’m genuinely not sure if you’re agreeing with me or not here…

If not, I’d respectfully point out that singing essentially a Spandau Ballet song but replacing the word ‘gold’ with ‘Torp’ is the epitome of what you’ve just described

Actually I do agree that the Torp song is shit, but it's still better than recycling the same old shitty nursery rhymes football fans have been singing since the world was in black and white. They're alright as an on the fly pisstake song, but that's about it.

shmmeee

Actually I do agree that the Torp song is shit, but it's still better than recycling the same old shitty nursery rhymes football fans have been singing since the world was in black and white. They're alright as an on the fly pisstake song, but that's about it.

What are you looking for? You may it sound like you want complex football operas with us organising singers corner by vocal range lol

Brighton Sky Blue

I made the Ellis Simms one happen. Unless someone makes a better suggestion, I'm starting Baby Shark (Mason-Clark) at the first home game! There's an incentive for all the songwriters; you've been warned. @shmmeee had one about first names and surnames that I liked. I can't remember the details, though.
You’ll find a better one in my signature

skybluericoh

It's league rules. His loan contract runs until 31st May as do all loan contracts as that's the transfer window date. If he comes back he can't play simple as that.
They are going to have to move the PO final as we now have a priopr engagement on the 25th May so ............;)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Dancing in the Dark - Bruce Springsteen

You can't start a fire
You can't start a fire without a Clark
This guy's on fire
Yes, it's Ephron Mason-Clark

🤪

Look's like you've found a new career Otis. 🎸🎤🪕🎙️

mmttww

You can't start a fire
This guy's on fire
and his name is Ephron Mason-Clark

Made a little tweak to the last line to get the syllables 100% bang on.

We'll never sing it. Total waste of time. It's Springsteen, tho. I can dream.

ccfc1234

Dancing in the Dark - Bruce Springsteen

You can't start a fire
This guy's on fire
Yes, it's Ephron Mason-Clark

🤪

Changed the last line. I think it now works?

You can't start a fire
This guy's on fire
His name is Mason-Clark

Jarvo87

another one that would work well with Torp

Victor Torp my lord
Victor Torp
Oh lord, Victor Torp…..

better than the shit singers corner sing
This has been suggested before and I like it. Think it could very atmospheric, sung with the same participation and gusto that COH’s is. I’m in favour.

ProfessorbyGrace

This has been suggested before and I like it. Think it could very atmospheric, sung with the same participation and gusto that COH’s is. I’m in favour.
Unless he’s Danish royalty, it’s a tad cringeworthy. In my often totally overlooked opinion. 😁

Nuskyblue

another one that would work well with Torp

Victor Torp my lord
Victor Torp
Oh lord, Victor Torp…..

better than the shit singers corner sing

Season 16 Simon GIF by America's Got Talent

It's a no from me as it was sung but the notoriously slow singing Southampton fans for JWP. I think I have an aversion to it from our FA cup game. Also, "when the saints go marching in".

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Du du du du du Ephron Mason Clarke
(Repeat)
- this girl (by Kungs & Cookin’on)

Jooeelll Latibeaudiere
Wooaahhh, he plays everywhereee
He’s 5ft10 but good in the aiirrr
Jooooeeelll Latibeaudierree
- livin’ on a prayer (Bon Jovi)

Victor Torp, Torp
He’ll shoot from range and he’ll scorrre
Signed for 2 mil from Sarpsborg
What a bargaiinnn
Always believe innn
(Repeat)
- his current chant but more custom

Booobbbyyy Thomas
Booobbbyyy Thomas
Drinks the Vodka
He drinks the yeager
His heads fucking massiiivveee

shmmeee

Can we not just take the Maguire song and change the name? Especially as Thomas hasn’t even got a big head, if anything he’s got a little turtle head.

Users who are viewing this thread