Marton Fulop RIP (1 Viewer)

CJ_covblaze

So so sad. Rip.

lifeskyblue

So sad, so shocking yet it happens all too often.
Thoughts with his family and friends
Thank you for some great memories

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nicksig

I saw him play and thought he was an excellent keeper. I was disappointed we couldn't sign him permanently. I'm shocked he's died so young. RIP

cloughie

My thoughts are for his children, wife and parents, So sad at such a young age

wingy

Without wishing to change the focus of the thread, It's almost Incomprehensible that a Tutoring your arm can ultimately cost someone their life.

Gynnsthetonic

Like a previous poster it does put things into prospective, i remember a game at the Ricoh about 25000 there can't remember if it was the 1-1 or 1-0 game but he played a blinder and was gutted he was only on loan.
Sad!

Skyblueweeman

Been driving all over the country today with work and just got to my hotel room to catch up on all the news. Stuff like sh*te stadium talk gets put into perspective when something like this happens.

Never ever heard of a cancerous tumour in someones arm causing their death. I rated him highly during his short spell here.

RIP Marton...thoughts with your family.

WM

Where's Jarni?

Very sad news. RIP Marton. I hope the Former Players Association can do something to honour his memory and keep his memory alive.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

oscillatewildly

I heard on the radio at work this afternoon. Genuinely saddened. I only learnt of his illness a few months ago. Really good keeper for us when on loan. Another young life robbed.
Rest easy Marton.

Calista

I echo everyone’s thoughts on this sad news. Football may not be important at a time like this, but it was his chosen career and he was a very fine player. It speaks volumes that he seemed to influence others to perform well around him. RIP.

ollyservetta

only saw today watching the football league show on demand , that martin has passed away ,very sad ,good player and all round decent bloke , rest in peace mate

Gazolba

Without wishing to change the focus of the thread, It's almost Incomprehensible that a Tutoring your arm can ultimately cost someone their life.

Cancer spreads or hadn't you heard? You can get a spot on your nose and if left untreated it can kill you. Everyone should go to the doctor as soon as they notice anything suspicious. Early detection is the key to successful treatment.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread