Marton Fulop RIP (1 Viewer)

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Sad news has died from cancer at 32.

Decent keeper in his time here 05-06 played 31 times for City.

RIP

chiefdave

Terrible news. Maybe the trust can sort something with a suitable charity and have the bucket collectors out at a future game.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
That's a shock and sad news. 32 is no age at all.

My thoughts and regards to his family

RIP

skybluepm2

I had no idea he was ill. :( gutting news, one of my favourite City Keepers since relegation from the Prem and came across as a really nice bloke. Rest in peace Marton!

rob9872

No idea he was ill even, I thought he'd be a decent addition to add experience as he was on the without a club list. No age, RIP.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Such a shame, very good keeper. RIP!

Grendel

He had to step down from football a few years ago when he had malignant tumour removed from his arm.

It's a shock when someone of that age passes away.

Joy Division

Oh this is so sad, awful awful news. Thought he was a very good keeper during his time here and seemed like a good bloke. Hope the club can do something at the next home game to remember him.

Captain Dart

That is terrible, such a young man.

tisza

Marton had been fighting hard against cancer for a while. I had the privilege of meeting up him here in Hungary and he always spoke warmly of his time with us - although wasn't above taking the piss when we were losing. Suppose it said something that he kept an eye on our results. I hadn't seen for a while since his 2nd relapse but thoughts go out to his family.
A genuinely decent bloke. RIP.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Such sad news! And at such a young age. One of my favourite keepers in the recent years, when we've had so many who are remembered for being not so good, he will be remembered for being top quality. Was gutted when weren't able to keep him for longer!

RIP Marton

stupot07

Very very sad news

I have some very fond memories of his time here.

RIP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Users who are viewing this thread