Marlon King for England??? (1 Viewer)

procdoc

I think Marlon King represented the England Prison Eleven, could be wrong though :D

I would rather play for somebody like Zambia or a country with the population of like 100. I might even be close to the best :)

It's got to be Gabon after watching them play Mexico at the Ricoh. A tantalisingly small population and the coolest football shirt on the planet..

gabon-home-shirt-2012-13.jpg

CJparker

I hate to be the one to say this, but this thread is getting silly...

...still, a shame that King can't get called up - if he did, The Sun would inevitably run with the headline 'King of England'

scroobiustom

headline: "For King and Country"

Sick Boy

I think a poster on here recently claimed (after the Birmingham victory) that King was League 1 standard at best.

Gint11

Occured to me that whilst most of England's strikers are out, it's not totally outlandish to say that King is one of the next in line - fit, good scoring record, energetic...could/should it happen if England needed a late call-up up front?

Bit late in speaking up in this post but I think he was on the Jamaican national team and is definately not good enough for England. He was just loads better than any of our other players while at CCFC - thats not saying much.

ccfc92

I'd have him back, 13 goals he scored for us in the Championship. Imagine what he could do in league 1 :thinking about:

Users who are viewing this thread