Match Thread Mansfield Match Thread (1 Viewer)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I know it's only a frendly, but can we score a goal please.

Covkid1968#

That skill by Bright… unbelievable!!!!

D

Deleted member 11652

Although the results of friendlies aren't the most important thing, but surely conceding goals v lower league teams and not being able to score impacts on confidence ahead of the season opener?

With any luck, only Sheaf will be in our starting 11 against Forest anyway

skybluegod

Although the results of friendlies aren't the most important thing, but surely conceding goals v lower league teams and not being able to score impacts on confidence ahead of the season opener?

We haven't played our strongest team at any point yet this pre-season. I doubt it.

Evo1883

Not when most of the players on the pitch won't be playing regular 1st team football this season it won't

COV

Definitely on here, the players not so sure 😁

Briles

Just a combination of Mansfield players trying to impress robins and our players trying to not get injured.

Thats my story and I'm sticking to it

Last edited:

mark82

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread