Match Thread Mansfield Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Covkid1968#

One of these friendlies someone is going to be on the end of our deadly strike force….I’m predicting a goal fest. Cheeky 1-0

Hod dog

will the club do any highlights, havnt seen any from Cheltenham game (luckily) but remember we have always put out highlights before unless behind closed doors

Bristol sky blue

Nothing to lose (apart from more injuries) - well worth trying out fringe players and younger ones like Ryan Howley. Scoreline unimportant but there will inevitably be a meltdown on here if we fail to score / lose / keeper makes an error / someone smiles too much if we're losing etc.

rob9872

On way stuck in traffic likely to miss start

Sky Blue Harry H

Royally Pee’d off if that’s the case… Out of order to let fans buy tickets and travel up without even having the courtesy to tell them they’re sending half a side

thought communication had improved but obviously not

Difficult one - as long as we don't field a complete joke of a team and have the likes of JJ, Bapaga etc, I think it's ok. It's not like we have done the proverbial 'disrespected the competition' I do understand you might feel different if you have travelled, but MR needs to manage the players with the league in mind more than appeasing fans in friendlies. Hopefully there will be enough 'names' to keep everyone happy.

Ccfcisparks

Royally Pee’d off if that’s the case… Out of order to let fans buy tickets and travel up without even having the courtesy to tell them they’re sending half a side

thought communication had improved but obviously not
I mean you have known for ages that half the squad has had or has COVID, I thought it would have been obvious.

Sky Blue Harry H

Guessing one triallist is the Norwich CB ?

Confirmation from the spotters please!

Users who are viewing this thread