Manchester City, an English club? (1 Viewer)

SkyBlue_Bear83

Have you been to Eastlands?

It's dreadfully sterile, with silly gimmicks of the type Wasps come up with, it's as if people aren't there for the football. The rich owners are not bothered about those fans who stuck by the club at Maine Rd. They're bothered about attracting as many 'customers' as possible, who those customers are is irrelevant to them.

It's the same at all the top clubs now, they would rather the fan who will come from overseas to watch the match, pay £100 for a stadium tour and spend another £100 in the club shop on merchandise.

The dad and his kid who have been going for the last 15 years are an afterthought now.

jimmyhillsfanclub

It's the same at all the top clubs now, they would rather the fan who will come from overseas to watch the match, pay £100 for a stadium tour and spend another £100 in the club shop on merchandise.

The dad and his kid who have been going for the last 15 years are an afterthought now.

This was sort of what I was getting at earlier in the thread......Its all rosy in Man citys garden at the moment, but give it 2 baron seasons (judged against their brand-new post 2010 shiny over-achieving standards) & all the tourists will fuck off back to supporting Man. Utd or Liverpool.....

LastGarrison

This was sort of what I was getting at earlier in the thread......Its all rosy in Man citys garden at the moment, but give it 2 baron seasons (judged against their brand-new post 2010 shiny over-achieving standards) & all the tourists will fuck off back to supporting Man. Utd or Liverpool.....
Not just United and Liverpool I am afraid, I have been in Saudi Arabia since Sunday and at a fair I was attending a young lad walked past in a............Leicester top!!

Terry Gibson's perm

Not just United and Liverpool I am afraid, I have been in Saudi Arabia since Sunday and at a fair I was attending a young lad walked past in a............Leicester top!!

I hope he has kept the receipt so he can send it back next year

Users who are viewing this thread