Man Utd Chelsea (1 Viewer)

Racist gesture?

Since when has calling someone a monkey been racist? We all descended from chimps so what's the problem? Should I stop calling my daughter a little monkey? She's white but a racist term is a racist term. I'm in termoil, she's been my little monkey since she was born and I fear I am going to have to stop calling her it and I'm going to have to stop making chimp impressions that make her laugh incase there are any Black people around.

Can you believe that they plan on stopping racism in football by forming a BLACK players association!!!!! It's the chinks I feel sorry for, they are such a small minority what happens when we all start impersonating canaries cause they are yellow too?

It's all getting a bit much. People are different and the sooner society accepts that and cracks on the sooner we can all live together without racism being a problem.

Disorganised1

When I used to play on a Sunday I recall our centre half being sent off for foul and abuse language - when he told their centre forward exatly what he thought of the goal he'd just scored.

How come refs in the Prem don't do that ?

When I used to play on a Sunday I recall our centre half being sent off for foul and abuse language - when he told their centre forward exatly what he thought of the goal he'd just scored.

How come refs in the Prem don't do that ?

Because it's all got too sloppy. Refs don't ref anymore, they make a judgement call on what would make entertaining football and not what's actually in the rulebook.

Nick

Administrator
Because it's all got too sloppy. Refs don't ref anymore, they make a judgement call on what would make entertaining football and not what's actually in the rulebook.

Exactly.

What kind of a shit excuse is "how would people have debates about was it / wasnt it over the line if we had goal line technology"

I don't go to the game to be able to argue with my mates if it crossed the line or not. It will end up like wrestling where it is just over the top made up crap to entertain.

Users who are viewing this thread