Man beheaded in Paris (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

absolute backward thinking scum, I'm sure we can all agree on that before it descends in to the usual.
Unfortunately he'll never know that the 72 virgins he was promised was less likely than the oven ready Brexit deal.

Bugsy

The Lurker

the left will be there usual self. Bury head in sand. France is rife and is turning into cesspit. UK will follow and the left will reap what they sow

Sky Blue Pete

Anyway, he asked Muslim children to leave the class before showing the images. He showed respect, it's a pity his murderer couldn't learn that very basic lesson.
Yep disagree, but how do you logically balance up the showing of cartoons and pictures with beheading someone?

I’m reminded about me and my sister I threw a crumb in her hair and she pushed me and I stumbled through the front porch glass. My mum asked why she’d done it and she genuinely said he threw a crumb in my hair.

Can you imagine the person excusing his behaviour by saying I murdered him and cut of his head because he showed a picture. Ffs!

And as for lurker how the hell can it be a left problem? It’s a fundamentalist problem. Blame one side or other and you miss the point. Blame one political persuasion and you miss the point. Blame one race or another and you miss the point.

You show me a fundamentalist Muslim and I’ll show you Timothy Mcveigh.

Last edited:

NorthernWisdom

Yep disagree, but how do you logically balance up the showing of cartoons and pictures with beheading someone?

I’m reminded about me and my sister I threw a crumb in her hair and she pushed me and I stumbled through the front porch glass. My mum asked why she’d done it and she genuinely said he threw a crumb in my hair.

Can you imagine the person excusing his behaviour by saying I murdered him and cut of his head because he showed a picture. Ffs!

And as for lurker how the hell can it be a left problem? It’s a fundamentalist problem. Blame one side or other and you miss the point. Blame one political persuasion and you miss the point. Blame one race or another and you miss the point.

You show me a fundamentalist Muslim and I’ll show you Timothy Mcveigh.
Yeah completely absurd response. It's infantile really as you suggest, and would be laughable without the tragic consequences.

Even the words to pick can't be right. Disgust doesn't cut it, nor obscene, but the murderer doesn't deserve the peace of death, or the attention of others. They're a shameful stain on the world, and the tragedy is they take away others who did not deserve to go.

Macca

now we have resorted to some sort of common knife use like it’s the 17th century never has there been a better time to learn the fundamentals of self defence

Grendel

Anyway, he asked Muslim children to leave the class before showing the images. He showed respect, it's a pity his murderer couldn't learn that very basic lesson.

I don’t actually see why they had to leave the class

Grendel

Good to have the chance

I don’t agree as it perpetuates the arrogance and absurdity of a sacred prophet - Muslim councils should support such imagery being published

Grendel

Don’t agree but I’m not going to come and fight you over it or try and blow you up

When the established order of the religion considers these actions by the teacher a crime how can that not in a sense he condoning the subsequent action taken?

Sky Blue Pete

When the established order of the religion considers these actions by the teacher a crime how can that not in a sense he condoning the subsequent action taken?
It’s right to be considerate of one another though Grendel surely that’s ok. There needs to be reciprocation though and that’s where it fails. It doesn’t stop society trying to do the right thing and role modelling how community is supposed to work. You may be right though Grendel I get things wrong all time as you know

Skybluefaz

It’s right to be considerate of one another though Grendel surely that’s ok. There needs to be reciprocation though and that’s where it fails. It doesn’t stop society trying to do the right thing and role modelling how community is supposed to work. You may be right though Grendel I get things wrong all time as you know
Of course, when we studied the holocaust at school allowances were made for Jews to not be in the lesson. Bit of common decency.

shmmeee

Fucked up. A fucking teacher as well, absolutely scary. Glad the guy is dead.

it's a thread about a man being beheaded for fucks sake!!

The other 71 will be along soon..
the left will be there usual self. Bury head in sand. France is rife and is turning into cesspit. UK will follow and the left will reap what they sow

Is burying the head in sand a preservation technique like when you put your phone in rice?

Grendel

Of course, when we studied the holocaust at school allowances were made for Jews to not be in the lesson. Bit of common decency.

It’s an image of a person born centuries ago not a picture of mass slaughter. Nonsense like this has been peddled for decades. The C of E has had to alter and adapt its views as society evolves - not remain stuck in a medieval time warp

Grendel

So if I consider something a crime I condone all actions taken against people who commit it? You sure you’ve thought this half baked attempt at edginess through?

It’s hardly edginess is it to point out an absurdity of a “law” that can then be used as a tool to encourage extremist violence. If the religion did not remain stuck in a 13th century doctrine that in itself would be a start would it not?

Ring Of Steel

It’s an image of a person born centuries ago not a picture of mass slaughter. Nonsense like this has been peddled for decades. The C of E has had to alter and adapt its views as society evolves - not remain stuck in a medieval time warp

Course it has

They’re all as bad as each other, no place for it in this day & age- not on an organised basis anyway.

Grendel

That was his first comment I think. His post with the lovely picture, and the responses, have all vanished. It's like it never was.

Obviously the image meant he had to be banned - without that I would still have aid his right of reply should have been allowed

Users who are viewing this thread