Man beheaded in Paris (3 Viewers)

Evo1883

I think moving on with it is a better solution than me calling you a racist and you calling me a grooming sympathiser that some would prefer tbh.

Fair enough, however I would correctly point out that people of all races are Muslim... Therefore calling me racist would be illogical

I also wouldn't call you a name tbh

SBT

I dont like any religion, if it makes you feel any better

Like I said, fair play to you. (Although the fact that you claim to "1 million % disagree" when someone brings up atrocities carried out in the name of Western/Christian societies does undermine that a bit)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

"I'm not racist, I'm merely Islamophobic" is one hell of a defense, fair play to you

There is a line between throwing everyone into the same category and simply turning a blind eye to what's going on. That's what's needed. Sadly, the labels you throw around only seek to make things worse and more divisive.

Evo1883

Like I said, fair play to you. (Although the fact that you claim to "1 million % disagree" when someone brings up atrocities carried out in the name of Western/Christian societies does undermine that a bit)

Look il be as nice as I can.... If not agreeing with the teachings of a religion makes me phobic then I'm happy to be so

SBT

Look il be as nice as I can.... If not agreeing with the teachings of a religion makes me phobic then I'm happy to be so

I genuinely appreciate you owning the label, even if I couldn't disagree more. Most others are too cowardly to admit it, let alone embrace it.

Evo1883

I genuinely appreciate you owning the label, even if I couldn't disagree more. Most others are too cowardly to admit it, let alone embrace it.
I also appreciate you owning the fact you couldn't give a toss about gay people, women and children who are oppressed under the religion... Thanks... As expected

Aslong as we know exactly what we both believe then it's all good...

Evo1883

I.....don't think that's what I said but OK

It basically is

I mean you get to pick fault with me, I get to pick fault with you...

That's How its works

I didn't want to carry this on, but as expected the name calling started... So 🤷

Last edited:

Evo1883

Do you have any proof for this whatsoever? A quick google suggests for example that Muslims view on gay marriage is slightly more progressive than Conservative Party members (52%-40% for respectively). Should we deport all the Tories?

Your entire “argument” seems to be baseless assertions and nudge nudge wink wink racism TBH.

Are Muslims more socially conservative than non religious Brits? Yeah probably. But so what? So are you. You’ve failed to provide any proof Islam is to blame for anything more than poverty or more than any other religion.

Can you point me in the direction of the race that represent Muslims please mate... I'm more than happy to discuss the accusation of racism or borderline racism... So which race am I being racist towards... Thankyou

Evo1883

Richard Dawkins... Brilliant mind... Fantastic man..... Pretty much thinks the same 🤷 liberal minded, hates trump, believes in global warming, athiest..... Seems to have a massive problem with Islam... So much bigotry 🤣

IsLaMoPHobE

Biggest difference between Dawkins and for example the people here, is that he's not so happy to side with the actual bigots

Grendel

Do you have any proof for this whatsoever? A quick google suggests for example that Muslims view on gay marriage is slightly more progressive than Conservative Party members (52%-40% for respectively). Should we deport all the Tories?

Your entire “argument” seems to be baseless assertions and nudge nudge wink wink racism TBH.

Are Muslims more socially conservative than non religious Brits? Yeah probably. But so what? So are you. You’ve failed to provide any proof Islam is to blame for anything more than poverty or more than any other religion.

I assume when you say Tories you are referring to Tory members as opposed to voters at a general election?

How does that equate in actual numbers? I’d guess 13 times higher in the Muslim community

Would you honestly believe mosques would embrace a marriage of two gay Muslims?

Evo1883

I assume when you say Tories you are referring to Tory members as opposed to voters at a general election?

How does that equate in actual numbers? I’d guess 13 times higher in the Muslim community

Would you honestly believe mosques would embrace a marriage of two gay Muslims?

It has happened, but it wasn't embraced... And that's the uk... I cant imagine it happening outside of Europe or America... There is a large possibility of them being killed

Attachments

• IMG_20201109_203000.png
    IMG_20201109_203000.png
    334.5 KB · Views: 12

Grendel

It has happened, but it wasn't embraced... And that's the uk... I cant imagine it happening outside of Europe or America... There is a large possibility of them being killed

They are very brave that’s for sure

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Richard Dawkins... Brilliant mind... Fantastic man..... Pretty much thinks the same 🤷 liberal minded, hates trump, believes in global warming, athiest..... Seems to have a massive problem with Islam... So much bigotry 🤣

IsLaMoPHobE

Biggest difference between Dawkins and for example the people here, is that he's not so happy to side with the actual bigots

Dawkins has a massive problem with religion full stop.

Evo1883

Dawkins

Yet, during an interview earlier this year, he condemned his fellow liberals as "cowards" over their apparent failure to condemn Islam for the way it treats certain people.

When asked whether it was possible to have a sensible conversation about Islam, Prof Dawkins explained why it had became particularly difficult for him.

He said: "People who think I'm right wing, are decent liberal people who I regard as my own - I've always been among those people.

"But I regard them as cowards because they cave in and they do not observe their principles of feminism, of gay rights, all the things that decent liberal people believe, suddenly they forget about them when it comes to Islam.

This is me right there, and what I think about the people in this thread... You sit on other threads lambasting that fat mess trump constantly for his bigoted views on everything... Yet haven't the balls to call out the most bigoted religion in the world, the religion that is most dangerous to homosexuals, to women and to children....

Now call me an IsLaMoPHobE all day every day, but don't pretend your sitting on the moral high ground.

And that's me done with this thread 🤷
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Grendel

Dawkins

Yet, during an interview earlier this year, he condemned his fellow liberals as "cowards" over their apparent failure to condemn Islam for the way it treats certain people.

When asked whether it was possible to have a sensible conversation about Islam, Prof Dawkins explained why it had became particularly difficult for him.

He said: "People who think I'm right wing, are decent liberal people who I regard as my own - I've always been among those people.

"But I regard them as cowards because they cave in and they do not observe their principles of feminism, of gay rights, all the things that decent liberal people believe, suddenly they forget about them when it comes to Islam.

The majority will agree with much of what you say but will not dare sat

I actually think the majority of killings in the name of Islam are just from lone crackpots to be honest who are deranged loners. It’s the acceptance of bigotry homophobia and misogyny in the name of a religion that’s unacceptable to me

Evo1883

The majority will agree with much of what you say but will not dare sat

I actually think the majority of killings in the name of Islam are just from lone crackpots to be honest who are deranged loners. It’s the acceptance of bigotry homophobia and misogyny in the name of a religion that’s unacceptable to me

giphy.gif

shmmeee

There is a line between throwing everyone into the same category and simply turning a blind eye to what's going on. That's what's needed. Sadly, the labels you throw around only seek to make things worse and more divisive.

What, exactly, is “going on”?

shmmeee

Mate. From what I can gather you just voted in a government full of racists homophobes and misogynists. No one is falling for your shit.

(awaits the “how do you know who I, a weirdo ranting about Muslims, voted for?” Shtick)

Answer the questions:

Why Islam and not Christianity?
If the religion is the problem why isn’t every follower like this? How do you propose to separate the wheat from the chaff?

Just like every prejudice it doesn’t stand up to a moments scrutiny.

And Grendel as always is talking utter shite. There is no silent majority of arseholes. Most people just crack on with their lives. Check the BSA, these views generally have been declining since before G last got a non-chemically induced chubby.

Evo1883

Mate. From what I can gather you just voted in a government full of racists homophobes and misogynists. No one is falling for your shit.

(awaits the “how do you know who I, a weirdo ranting about Muslims, voted for?” Shtick)

Answer the questions:

Why Islam and not Christianity?
If the religion is the problem why isn’t every follower like this? How do you propose to separate the wheat from the chaff?

Just like every prejudice it doesn’t stand up to a moments scrutiny.

And Grendel as always is talking utter shite. There is no silent majority of arseholes. Most people just crack on with their lives. Check the BSA, these views generally have been declining since before G last got a non-chemically induced chubby.

I voted Labour, its on the GE thread take a look 👍 cheers

To answer your 2 questions.

1.Come back to me with the amount of Christian terrorist attacks, deaths in the name of Christianity and laws in Christian countries which allow the persecution and sometimes death of minorities, most notibly homosexuals and women and that act upon these laws ... Then do the same with Islam... That's your answer.

2. You already know the answer, there are moderate Muslims, that's not the argument. The problem is you think Muslims are mostly peaceful and don't hold views that oppose our way of life and modern values... Sadly you're way out

European Muslims are the HUGE minority within their own religion... Most Muslim majority countries are far more extreme in their thinking...
And even then we have alot of extremists in Europe too

3. I have already stated I don't know what the answer is

And Dawkins is correct, why are liberal minded people all of a sudden so blind to their beliefs when it comes to the often totalitarian ways of Islam.... It's frankly bizarre and very hypocritical

Last edited:

Sky Blue Pete

I voted Labour, its on the GE thread take a look 👍 cheers

To answer your 2 questions.

1.Come back to me with the amount of Christian terrorist attacks, deaths in the name of Christianity and laws in Christian countries which allow the persecution and sometimes death of minorities, most notibly homosexuals and women and that act upon these laws ... Then do the same with Islam... That's your answer.

2. You already know the answer, there are moderate Muslims, that's not the argument. The problem is you think Muslims are mostly peaceful and don't hold views that oppose our way of life and modern values... Sadly you're way out

European Muslims are the HUGE minority within their own religion... Most Muslim majority countries are far more extreme in their thinking...
And even then we have alot of extremists in Europe too

3. I have already stated I don't know what the answer is

And Dawkins is correct, why are liberal minded people all of a sudden so blind to their beliefs when it comes to the often totalitarian ways of Islam.... It's frankly bizarre and very hypocritical
They’re not it’s the tarring of all Muslims as fundamentally violent and liable to terrorism

Evo1883

They’re not it’s the tarring of all Muslims as fundamentally violent and liable to terrorism

More nonsense to try and stifle the ugly truth about the religion.
I've repeatedly said moderates and hardline... So this response is of no use to the discussion

I repeat Islam is the most intolerant and dangerous of all the religions today... Stats say I'm correct... That's not debatable is it.

And if it is, you are just willfully ignoring what's happening around the world.

We're going round in circles with absolutely zero counter arguments... Just the odd bit of name calling and cliche responses

If you like I can just tow the line and say its a wonderful religion, the majority think homosexuality is fine and apostacy punishment isn't a problem, that FGM isn't a problem and that women and children aren't under the total dominance of men at all.... Then I will... Just for you lot.. Sound fair

I really don't want to participate in this debate any longer...

Last edited:

fatso

Is it religion that people dont like, or the abuse and misuse of religion by people who seek power, influence and control.

If its religion, then can someone point out to me the teachings of Jesus which they think are wrong?

And while were at it, which of the 10 commandments are no longer relevant?

Evo1883

Is it religion that people dont like, or the abuse and misuse of religion by people who seek power, influence and control.

If its religion, then can someone point out to me the teachings of Jesus which they think are wrong?

And while were at it, which of the 10 commandments are no longer relevant?

Well it took me 3 seconds to find this and that's without searching properly... That's the bible. IMG_20201111_094535.png

fatso

Well it took me 3 seconds to find this and that's without searching properly... That's the bible. View attachment 17490
And your problem with that is?
Dont get me wrong, but where the fuck do we draw the line?
When did it become, not just tolerated, but actively and openly encouraged for a man to put his tongue, fist, cock, up another man's arse?
There are countries and cultures where under age kids are lawfully married to older men,
How long before that becomes acceptable?
How long before the legal age of concent is reduced in the uk? There are people campaigning for it now ffs.
Without moral guidance, when will it end.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread