malaga (1 Viewer)

PVA

I feel a bit sorry for him to be honest. Came in to a new country, signed a three year deal then a month or so later told he is not needed and farmed out to non league football.

Hope he makes a good go of it wherever he ends up in January, be it with us or elsewhere.

On first inspection he looked better than the edge, from the small amount we've seen of him I can say he is technically better than Wood and Cameron. Fact is he needs games, start him in the u21s and let him get use to English football and the language. Like Barton there is something there with Malaga and imo he just needs time

Agree with pretty much all of this.

pusbccfc

Was highly rated by Thorn. He was supposed to be 1st team with Edge a back up centre back.

Otis

First thing he needs to do is to learn English.

I suggest Joey Barton as his tutor.

Sick Boy

What has happened to that PL club that were desperate to sign him as well? I would have thought they would have signed him up as soon as he was placed on the transfer list?!

Mary_Mungo_Midge

What has happened to that PL club that were desperate to sign him as well? I would have thought they would have signed him up as soon as he was placed on the transfer list?!

Factitious 'humour' can be entertaining, but why does yours always have to me myopic and err toward the tiring?

Sir Alex gave Reece Brown a pro contract.

Ergo big premiership teams do show interest in, and sign players who don't cut it. You constant sarcastic harping back to the comments Thorn made about a premiership team having an 'interest' in Malaga and Edge, and using this as a stick to poke fun back at AT grew boring many, many months ago

wingy

Well as i said on the KK thread yesterday this football club cannot simply let its assetts diminish on the

sidelines producing no end product while eating into the clubs limited income .

First Jennings then Barton,who were both unfit when they started the season and now as we were only

talking him up in this thread yesterday it seems he may be able to work his way back into the fold.

The CT stating that he may get the chance to transform into a combative midfielder,so maybe

language was not the problem here ,or maybe they'll pacify him until a deal can be

found,maybe that prem move Sick Boy.;):whistle:

Greggs

Its easy to speak another language. Just ask Joey Barton

lordsummerisle

Its easy to speak another language. Just ask Joey Barton

I know he gets quite a bit of stick, like Schteev McClaren before him, but have to speak to places in Europe quite often on the phone, and often find myself talking pigeon English in a French or Spanish accent once my initial opening of "Parlez vouz Anglais"? has been answered with a "Non!".

"Errr, der yoo, ner anybod e oo durs speek Inglish"?

Bertola

Smellygraph today reporting that Robins is interested in trying out Malaga as a ball-winning midfielder.

Greggs

I know he gets quite a bit of stick, like Schteev McClaren before him, but have to speak to places in Europe quite often on the phone, and often find myself talking pigeon English in a French or Spanish accent once my initial opening of "Parlez vouz Anglais"? has been answered with a "Non!".

"Errr, der yoo, ner anybod e oo durs speek Inglish"?

My ex girl was from the South of France, i spent all last christmas speakin exactly the same :)

Grendel

Factitious 'humour' can be entertaining, but why does yours always have to me myopic and err toward the tiring?

Sir Alex gave Reece Brown a pro contract.

Ergo big premiership teams do show interest in, and sign players who don't cut it. You constant sarcastic harping back to the comments Thorn made about a premiership team having an 'interest' in Malaga and Edge, and using this as a stick to poke fun back at AT grew boring many, many months ago

In fairness he was right when he said Premier League...he just missed off the words Isle of Wight.

brinner

id keep him.

though he looked good in the games ive seen him play plus i have a few nuneaton mates who have been wathing him and think he is head and shoulders above the confrence talent wise and have been really impressed with him.................been playing right back for them.

wingy

Back on the topic of him speaking no English.

This must be a Red Herring as Brinner explained to me Yesterday that before the Game v Hinkley and in a subsequent match where a Photo was required he responded in very good pidgeon English.:thinking about:

Users who are viewing this thread