Maidstone Tickets (4 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

Hoping that Godden increases the number of fingers in his ears with each goal scored.

Reactions: SBT

David O'Day

If we take it in anyway seriously we can easily run them through for 5 or 6. We put 6 past a much better Oxford United.

fernandopartridge

Fair chance of this happening. The family area may well be a bit sparse but the other areas have about 3-4k left plus the PSB/corporate balcony. It surprises me how many seats were not taken up by ST holders (may have been due to only a couple of days before general release).

No surprises re family area, most night games it's only about 2/3 full at best despite being sold out.

Around 22K sold so far for the game, should be around 26-27K.[/QUOTE]That's excellent really, I know it's the 5th round of the cup so a big event still really but it is on TV and a Monday night

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

CBS16

Look it's 11v11, the level they play at they will be competent enough to keep a solid shape and make life difficult. We just need to move the ball well and quickly, something we didn't do very well v stoke or Plymouth. We should win comfortably but we might have to be patient for half hour until we find/create the gaps

ccfcchris

A lot depends on what team MR picks if you're expecting loads of goals. I'm hoping he doesn't rest too many.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

While feeling we will win comfortably I do hope Maidstone manage a goal. If only to give their fans the pleasure of seeing at least a goal in every round they have played

pusbccfc

Ipswich made lots of changes but still had a decent side out with many familiar names.

Otis

While feeling we will win comfortably I do hope Maidstone manage a goal. If only to give their fans the pleasure of seeing at least a goal in every round they have played
Yeah, I would allow them a goal.

But only after we are 8 nil up. Don't want them being all Billy Big Bollocks now do we.🤪

Last edited:

Brylowes

That’s exactly what happened. Player families and sponsors in block 6, season ticket holders in 7 and 8. Then general sale for the rest. Two ways of looking at it. Those who live further afield and the blessed 300 who saved the club decades ago should have been taken care of. Or, everyone knows how it works and should do whatever is needed to get a ticket. Choose a position, no nuance allowed.
How was the Maidstone fan who fell out of the stand at Ipswich 🤔 I’ve not really seen anything about it since, so I presume he didn’t sustain any serious injuries.

skybluericoh

I bet Ipswich thought they would win comfortably. If we get beat it will be because we are to complacent, and think we will just have to turn up and the goals will flow. On paper we should be looking a 7-0 ish but we are playing on a patch of grass that last time out didn’t look it’s best, big game Friday night.
We need to take this seriously or we could get burnt. Seen it so many times at the city.

that said I’m going for 6-1 just a little better than Oxford

Not NWS

How was the Maidstone fan who fell out of the stand at Ipswich 🤔 I’ve not really seen anything about it since, so I presume he didn’t sustain any serious injuries.
He’s fine. Chatted to the old boy at the next home game. Ipswich stewards were remarkably lenient. He’s lucky some woman broke his fall, even if she is milking it now for compo. Good thing you don’t have a top tier to throw himself off.

wingy

He’s fine. Chatted to the old boy at the next home game. Ipswich stewards were remarkably lenient. He’s lucky some woman broke his fall, even if she is milking it now for compo. Good thing you don’t have a top tier to throw himself off.
There is a balcony at a cost!

Users who are viewing this thread