Maddison's mate in trouble (1 Viewer)

Terry Gibson's perm

KarmicChris

He came into my shop(high street bookies) when he was still at Cov, him and Stevenson. Both went straight to the toilet one after each other. Make of that what you will.

PVA

Maddison does sound like a knob there.

But it's not difficult to see why he left us if he was on 7k/week at Norwich! Didn't think he'd be on that much.

All those people who say 'player X shouldn't leave us for that team in the league above, he should stay here and play more first team football! ' - there's your answer to why they leave. Can't blame them.

Mr Panda

I wonder if he's been given the shock treatment because the couple of times I've seen him out he's just kept within his own group and said few words when approached by a slurring randomer such as myself.

When did this happen? 2016? 2 years is a long time in terms of maturity at that period in life. I read/think back on some of the things I said a couple of years back even now and cringe. I'm not that far off his age.

pusbccfc

No different to other young lads on the piss at the weekend. Coventry does breed a chav well and Maddison is no different.

Liquid Gold

Maddison does sound like a knob there.

But it's not difficult to see why he left us if he was on 7k/week at Norwich! Didn't think he'd be on that much.

All those people who say 'player X shouldn't leave us for that team in the league above, he should stay here and play more first team football! ' - there's your answer to why they leave. Can't blame them.
I think he's on 10x that now

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

sticking up for his mate. doesn’t look great however that is what pals do

Depends though. Everyone knows someone who just seems to attract trouble because they get people's backs up and generally just p### people off. Then when it all gets a bit too tasty they disappear and hide behind their mates who take the flak. After a while you just have to let that person see that acting like a knob has consequences.

In this case, no-one comes out of it looking good.

CCFC54321

I was told by somebody around Maddison’s age he has a head the size of a jumbo jet when out on the town.

Surprised he hasn’t had his backside smacked while out in Cov.

Nick

Administrator
Depends though. Everyone knows someone who just seems to attract trouble because they get people's backs up and generally just p### people off. Then when it all gets a bit too tasty they disappear and hide behind their mates who take the flak. After a while you just have to let that person see that acting like a knob has consequences.

In this case, no-one comes out of it looking good.
Used to be most wannabe footballers in town.

Thornton was terrible for it, used to kick off then hide.

stupot07

Shows we had no chance of keeping him, £7k per week for a player bought in by a championship club for the future and loaned straight out for the season. Thomas must be on more at Leicester and you can only assume McNulty will be on similar.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Adge

Ah the old “Do you know who I am?” line. :emoji_rolling_eyes: Still, one of our own so people will still go on kissing his behind.

Warwickhunt

unfortuneatly money seems to bring out the worse aspects of people in all walks of life! telling people that you earn more in one week than they do in a year is pushing joe public a bit far methinks

Grendel

I wonder if they wiped their arses on their money in that toilet?

By the sound of it he'd be using the banknotes for something else and would not be alone

Are these sort of crazy speculations allowed? Seems all a bit odd

Users who are viewing this thread