Maddison (1 Viewer)

SlowerThanPlatt

That doesn’t readress anything. The hard bit is, and what people get paid for, is picking out of many players which one will go the top

The hard bit isn’t saying which players will play at a lower level as they far outweigh the ones who do make it

ashbyjan

The idiotic cretinous knuckle draggers embarrassing themselves and their fellows fans on twitter are a disgrace. Maddison is a very talented kid who has raised his game to a new level last season and deservedly gets a chance to try his luck at the highest level. Leicester are no longer rivals - they may be a local club but rivals are people you compete with sadly it will be years before that happens - our rivals these days are Walsall et al. Good luck to a young man who we should be proud off.

CrawleySkyBlue

The idiotic cretinous knuckle draggers embarrassing themselves and their fellows fans on twitter are a disgrace. Maddison is a very talented kid who has raised his game to a new level last season and deservedly gets a chance to try his luck at the highest level. Leicester are no longer rivals - they may be a local club but rivals are people you compete with sadly it will be years before that happens - our rivals these days are Walsall et al. Good luck to a young man who we should be proud off.

In agreement with you here; the lad has done well and deserves his move up the leagues. Sadly it wasn't to be with us and sadly it is going to be with Leicester, but best of luck to him.

lacesoutdom

I cant see why any of oyu are being so negative towards the lad, hes 21, moved to the prem, would you have preferred if he had stayed with us in league 1 and 2 and rot? id hate to see that kind of talent wasted in these poor leagues.

We've taken talent from the lower leagues this season, do you think the fans of Allassani at Dulwich hamlet are calling him a traitor because he moved up the leagues to us, a 'Bigger' club?

I know some will say that its not the moving, its the fact he moved to Leicester, but they havent been our rivals for years? our closest rivals have been walsall or similar , i genuinely wouldnt have minded if James had gone to wolves , or Bham, Villa, or west brom (if they were in the prem), it would be great to see a cov academy lad make it in the prem, im always watching over Wilson to see if/when he will step up next, and ill continue to do it with James.

Just be happy for him, i gaurentee you all would do exactly what he did

shmmeee

I cant see why any of oyu are being so negative towards the lad, hes 21, moved to the prem, would you have preferred if he had stayed with us in league 1 and 2 and rot? id hate to see that kind of talent wasted in these poor leagues.

We've taken talent from the lower leagues this season, do you think the fans of Allassani at Dulwich hamlet are calling him a traitor because he moved up the leagues to us, a 'Bigger' club?

I know some will say that its not the moving, its the fact he moved to Leicester, but they havent been our rivals for years? our closest rivals have been walsall or similar , i genuinely wouldnt have minded if James had gone to wolves , or Bham, Villa, or west brom (if they were in the prem), it would be great to see a cov academy lad make it in the prem, im always watching over Wilson to see if/when he will step up next, and ill continue to do it with James.

Who exactly are you talking to? Almost everyone in this thread is agreeing with you. It’s the Twitter mongs that are letting the side down.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Exactly this, and anyone who wouldn't would never be in his position as it would be in their character to make ridiculous decisions and wouldn't have made it to the top.

Nick

Administrator
What I don't get is when certain footballers give it the same lines about each club as if they just copy and paste it and change the team name. Much prefer they just don't go OTT when it's not needed and make out they have undying love for the club if they don't.

I completely get him moving to Leicester, chance to play in the Prem and he is now set for life money wise.

higgs

What I don't get is when certain footballers give it the same lines about each club as if they just copy and paste it and change the team name. Much prefer they just don't go OTT when it's not needed and make out they have undying love for the club if they don't.

I completely get him moving to Leicester, chance to play in the Prem and he is now set for life money wise.
What wages he be on there?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

What wages he be on there?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I remember reading an article fairly recently that suggested you could take transfer fee, and divide it by length of the contract and that would give you a rough indication of their wage. By that logic, £22,000,000 / 5 is £4,400,000 a year or £84,615 a week... which I can tell you is nonsense as there is no way he is on that. Lovely to know that both that blog I read and this post are pointless!

Liquid Gold

He will be on an easy 5 figures a week. Maybe not £84k but at least £20k I reckon.
I reckon more than that. Everton gave Bas Sambo £8k a week and he hadn't even played a game. Maddison as one of the standout players in the championship would be on a fair bit more.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
He will be on an easy 5 figures a week. Maybe not £84k but at least £20k I reckon.

Way out, his first contract at Norwich was £10k a week, the second moved it to £30k, both with joining bonuses, the £84k is probably too high but will probably be 50-55k
A friends lad played with him and is still best mates and catches up with him, the first parts came from the horses mouth as he couldn't believe it when he first received the offer,

Esoterica

I'm sure I saw somewhere (before he signed) it was about £50 - £60k.
I'd have randomly guessed around 45k plus bonuses with some base salary increases based on various milestones e.g. appearances/goals/england call up etc

Esoterica

Way out, his first contract at Norwich was £10k a week, the second moved it to £30k, both with joining bonuses, the £84k is probably too high but will probably be 50-55k
A friends lad played with him and is still best mates and catches up with him, the first parts came from the horses mouth as he couldn't believe it when he first received the offer,
Hard for any youth's head to not be turned by that. Bayliss will be on what, 1k a week plus any promotion increase clause? If he stays with us for the remainder of his contract, odds are he'll not be on more than 2k a week by the end of it. Or make the jump to the Championship knowing one good season and he could make a further step to 50k a week.

Magwitch

H
He wont be working in the paint shop of a factory then when he retires like Ronnie Farmer did, better player too.

fernandopartridge

That's competition for Sterling then there you would have thought, though Mahrez can play a little deeper.

Be surprised if Mahrez plays much, he's no better than anything they've already got and not even in the same league as Silva or De Bruyne

Captain Dart

H

He wont be working in the paint shop of a factory then when he retires like Ronnie Farmer did, better player too.
Could be sleeping under a tree like Kenny Samson?

Users who are viewing this thread