Maddison (1 Viewer)

rexo87

Starting for England for first time. Anyone know how much this earns us. Expecting billions as Anderson said it was a fantastic deal...

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

rexo87

Why would starting make any difference. Surely the clause would be ‘first England cap’?
Think people ITK at the time he made an appearance said that it only came into affect when he starts

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Calista

How it was reported when he first made the squad.

In excess of £100,000 wow.
It still rankles with me that we were in such a bad state that we couldn't achieve anything like Maddison's obvious (to most) potential value, or keep him longer and build around him. At that time we had been turned into a small town club run by charlatans.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

It still rankles with me that we were in such a bad state that we couldn't achieve anything like Maddison's obvious (to most) potential value, or keep him longer and build around him. At that time we had been turned into a small town club run by charlatans.
2bh haven’t we received over 6m for him

Grendel

Playing very well and making chances, still not sure what Henderson adds to the side, always backwards and sideways

Other than an assist for a goal? Nah your right

Alan Dugdales Moustache

He's come on leaps and bounds.
Remember how absolutely shite he was when we loaned him back from Norwich ?

slowpoke

Unfortunately it was a buyers market when we sold Maddison but to get what we eventually did and considering we were in division three makes it a good deal for us.

Grendel

Without the deal we’d have struggled to exist - most of our transfer kitty in robins era has been funded by the Wilson and Maddison deals

It’sabatch87

As I said, they had run us down to the point where we had to make a distressed sale on deadline day. So under those circumstances and at the time they chose to cash in, they probably got as much as they could. It doesn't make it any less annoying.
I’m just a North country boy so didn’t understand them really.

Calista

Daily Telegraph reporting that L****ster have put a price of £50m on Maddison. Would we get any of that?

Spurs are apparently favourites to sign him. They're years too late in making that decision IMO, when you look at some of the rubbish they've signed in the meantime.

Saddlebrains

Daily Telegraph reporting that L****ster have put a price of £50m on Maddison. Would we get any of that?

Spurs are apparently favourites to sign him. They're years too late in making that decision IMO, when you look at some of the rubbish they've signed in the meantime.

Didnt waggot say we get add ons through hos whole career?

So say he goes for 50 million, Norwich get 10 % of that then we get 10% of the 10%?

If so 500k

SBT

I assume we’re entitled to a percentage of Norwich’s profits from any sales, so if Norwich profit from any deal then we do too.

rob9872

My understanding is that we have 15% of 15% above the last purchase price. Eg bought for 20m sold for 50m profit 30m. Norwich get 15% of 30m which is 4.5m, we get 15% of that which is 675k. Would pay a decent players salary for a year or 2/3 of a Martyn Wagehog

Terry Gibson's perm

My understanding is that we have 15% of 15% above the last purchase price. Eg bought for 20m sold for 50m profit 30m. Norwich get 15% of 30m which is 4.5m, we get 15% of that which is 675k. Would pay a decent players salary for a year or 2/3 of a Martyn Wagehog

So this is likely to be the last pay out as he is unlikely to leave for more.

rob9872

So this is likely to be the last pay out as he is unlikely to leave for more.
I think so yes. Someone did say something about England caps and starting games so not sure if we got anything there or even extras for World Cup where he went but didn't play or even on appearances or titles etc almost impossible to say without seeing the actual wording, but pretty much will have come to the end of it. I think we'll have had somewhere approaching 4-5m at the end which isnt too shabby for where we were at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread